The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
Need help from a modder
I want to make a mod that creates several new enemies that can be spawned in for NPC battles. I can't find any information about making custom enemies though. I know how to set up their armor, weapons, and stats, but my main problem is getting them in to the appropriate factions so that they actually attack things. If you could link me a tutorial about making enemies, i'd appricate it. Or, if you are a modder and would like to assist me in making a "better npcs for npc battles" mod that would be great. I already have decided what I want the NPCs to be and what weapons/armor they have. Thanks
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Check what factions the vanilla games enemies are in; conjurers, bandits, etc.
Postat inițial de J3X:
Check what factions the vanilla games enemies are in; conjurers, bandits, etc.
ok, i tried putting one group in the blackbloods, but they wouldn't attack me and when i attacked them they ran away.
also, how do you make them wear a custom armor set that i created? I put the armor in their inventory but they wont wear it! When i view the NPC in the creation kit it shows them wearing the armor too. I dont understand
*UPDATE* I found where the data for the armor outfits are stored but it wont let me change anything! How am i supposed to put armor in the armor outfits!
Editat ultima dată de Smoovest Brane; 17 febr. 2014 la 7:47
Drag & drop.

Check if their eh... coincidence is to low.
thanks, i got it to work
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 16 febr. 2014 la 18:30
Postări: 5