Steam Greenlight
Cant submit concept
Cant submit concept to greenlight:

That item does not exist. It may have been removed by the author.

When proceeding from step two to three.

Any reason for this?

Also are the rumors true that greenlight will go offline (edit: guess its true)? so is it worth to purchase a greenlight pass if i play to release my game in a couple of months or will it just be lost money?
最近の変更はBipolar bearが行いました; 2014年2月15日 23時02分
< >
1-15 / 23 のコメントを表示
If you don't think your game will make $100 between getting greenlit and the death of Greenlight, you may want to reconsider a lot of things.
最近の変更はC0untzer0が行いました; 2014年2月15日 23時44分
I just payed the required amount and attempted to submit, then I received the same error. I'm hoping it's just a temporary issue.
最近の変更はShobu Gamesが行いました; 2014年2月16日 3時37分
Thanks.
officialshobu の投稿を引用:
I just payed the required amount and attempted to submit, then I received the same error. I'm hoping it's just a temporary issue.
have you contacted steam support?
I'm having the same issue and cannot solve it at all.
Maybe they just decided to take it away, so they deleted the ability to post on greenlight. Unlikely but still possible.
GorlomSwe の投稿を引用:
officialshobu の投稿を引用:
have you contacted steam support?
I was just going to wait to see if other people are having the same issue before doing so.
Edit
I went ahead submitted a ticket.
最近の変更はShobu Gamesが行いました; 2014年2月16日 7時10分
Miricks の投稿を引用:
Maybe they just decided to take it away, so they deleted the ability to post on greenlight. Unlikely but still possible.
It is exremely unlikely they will do so without an announcement.
Especially since it seems officialshobu's payment went through before he encountered the problem.
Project Leader の投稿を引用:
Great to hear im not the only one. Please let me know if you find out the source of this problem!
Both you and Miricks should contact steam support.
最近の変更はGorlom[Swe]が行いました; 2014年2月16日 9時25分
I'm having the same issue. I paid the fee this morning and I'm unable to submit the info for my game. I get that error after submitting the first page of info (title, description, branding image). I did submit a support ticket. Hope they get it fixed quickly, the clock is ticking on my IndieGoGo page. o.O
Same issue here :(
Forto の投稿を引用:
Same issue here :(

Same recommendation - contact support.
Project Leader の投稿を引用:
Well in all honesty, besides that contacting support is the most logical option, i find it kind of weird that so many people are having this problem but that nothing is announced. Also people are putting down hard earned money for a broken service right now.

It doesn't cost anything to post a concept.
Yes, so far exactly two people who paid to submit a project to Greenlight over the weekend have reported encountering a bug in the submission process. It's hardly the end of the world and I'm sure Valve will have it sorted out before long. I don't see any reason why they'd need to make a big public announcement over a minor and harmless temporary glitch.
Looks like they've fixed the glitch - the submission process is working for me now.
It's 2016 now, and I still got haunted by this exact problem for over a week! I tried to submit my concept to greenlight and continuously got the same error page. I contacted the support one week ago but still no response. I asked questions in the forum and greenlight dev group. No useful replies. It is waiting the only thing I can do for now? :steamsad:
< >
1-15 / 23 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年2月15日 22時59分
投稿数: 23