The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Znajdź najlepsze modyfikacje dla swojej gry
Wyszukiwanie i instalowanie swoich ulubionych modyfikacji jest prostsze niż zwykle. Twórcy modyfikacji docenią również ulepszony system wysyłania swoich prac bezpośrednio na Steam. Kliknij tutaj, aby dowiedzieć się więcej.
Shayd25 10 lutego 2014 o 0:37
Requests
Is there somewhere i could go to request some mods to be done? Because 1. i have no idea how to make them and i'd rather some1 with much for experience to make what i'd like
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-6 z 6 komentarzy
mpd1958 10 lutego 2014 o 2:14 
This would be the place for that type of request, but don't get your hopes up. Most of the modders are working on their own projects and have little time for someone else. Have you checked out the mods on both Steam Workshop & Nexus? What you want may already exist. You can also try searching on Google. WIsh you luck!
Adura 1 10 lutego 2014 o 3:48 
You'd have more success with telling us what you're idea is. But be prepared for many ppl telling you to make it yourself (a stance I generally agree with.)

If you're lucky, it'll already exist and we can link it to you ^_^

Or, it could be so ridiculously easy to make, that a kind modder makes it for you (as unlikely as that is XD).
jjb-54 1 10 lutego 2014 o 6:09 
Hey - I'm 59 - and I took the step to learn CK - (I'm finishing Dragonborn and than back to it) - It's not all that hard - if a 59 yr odd can do it --> So can you ... and there are some very nice and kind Mod Creators that will give you some links to some excellent tutorials and a tad bit of hand holding if you need it .... (provided it's not in a tutorial they linked you too - then you will be asked to go re-review the tutorial...) . o O ( yes speaking from experience .... I have since Hot Linked those with a note to what they focus on ...) :D
I agree with jjb, I dabbled in Creation Kit for a little while just to turn my old players into followers which is pretty simple, you can just follow tutorials along with youtube for things like that.

Now though, I'm going full on into it, it's frustrating at times particularly when I've gotten stuck trying to do something outside my comfort zone, once you know it though you're golden and it really does make you feel good seeing it come to life when you hit play.

That said though, like Adura mentioned, it would be good to tell us what the idea is, Then maybe we can help
MageThis 10 lutego 2014 o 11:47 
The OP could post at: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussions/-1/882949475706346229/?appid=72850
with the other 2500 or so mod requests.... or learn the CK. The latter would probably be faster.
Shayd25 10 lutego 2014 o 19:08 
Thanks Everyone,I Appreciate it. Yeah i might learn to Make them
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-6 z 6 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 10 lutego 2014 o 0:37