Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

發現與分享同人地圖
下載全新的使用者自訂地圖來延續您的遊戲體驗。打造您的專屬地圖並與朋友以及整個社群分享。點擊這裡瞭解如何分享您的創作。
soopytwist 1 2014 年 1 月 20 日 上午 9:02
Build is old version
The version of Build isn't the same one I used fifteen years ago to make maps for Duke Nukem 3D and Blood. I used to be able to switch between 2D and 3D modes - this doesn't seem to be possible in the version of Build included in the Megaton edition.
< >
目前顯示第 1-12 則留言,共 12
Mister Torgue Flexington 2014 年 1 月 20 日 上午 9:06 
speaking of "BLOOD", i'm surprised they never asked Jon St. John to provide the voice of Caleb (considering he makes cheesy one-liners like Duke does, and that Duke himself has several cameos in some of the levels [usually found in secret areas])
soopytwist 1 2014 年 1 月 20 日 上午 9:13 
Hey! you can't have anyone other than Stephan Weyte voicing Caleb. And...off topic.

Why an older version of Build? It's useless if you can't switch to 3D mode.
termit 23 2014 年 1 月 20 日 上午 9:33 
You can switch between 2d and 3d version in BUILD version provided with Megaton, you also can use dosbox BUILD.exe if you don't like native version
soopytwist 1 2014 年 1 月 20 日 上午 9:35 
Num pad Enter was always the 2D/3D swticharoo, this doesn't work. And I think I used Mapedit to make my maps for Duke, Mapedit came with Blood, an updated version of Ken Silverman's Build.
Mister Torgue Flexington 2014 年 1 月 20 日 上午 9:37 
for some reason, I can never get the Mouselook to work in the original DOSBox version of "Duke Nukem 3D", in both the Megaton Edition and my old Atomic Edition CD that I still have since 2006 (even after fiddling around in the Setup menu before launching the actual game). But yet, it works perfectly in "Quake" and "Doom" (provided you downloaded the source ports associated with them).
soopytwist 1 2014 年 1 月 20 日 上午 10:11 
I seemed to recall using another mouse driver for Blood, otherwise mouse look movement is square-like (like drawing a square instead of a circle). You can specify an exernal mouse driver in the setup.exe. Not sure about Duke though.
Myr 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 6:44 
The reason why you cannot switch between 2D and 3D mode in Build is because it mangles its own configuration file. Check out build.cfg in the gameroot directory. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll notice a bunch of key commands. They should all be single-byte hex values (2 hex characters is a single byte). Someone has padded what appears to be 32-bit integers (4-bytes, 8 hex characters) causing FFFFFF9C to be stored for the 2d/3d switch when it should just be 9C. Just remove the FFFFFF for that line and all other affected key command lines to fix it. Save the file and you're good to go.

I'm currently having a problem where build cannot find any textures. Upon pressing V in 3D mode I only see the default brick texture. Haven't figured how out how to fix this yet. Any help is appreciated!
AN BIFFED ELF!!!! 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 8:57 
引用自 RC***Sgt.D_Nukem***
for some reason, I can never get the Mouselook to work in the original DOSBox version of "Duke Nukem 3D", in both the Megaton Edition and my old Atomic Edition CD that I still have since 2006

U
Micky C 3 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 9:51 
For goodness sake people, use mapster32. It's the only real choice here; you're tying your hands behind your back using anything else. http://dukeworld.duke4.net/eduke32/synthesis/20140202-4297/eduke32-sdk_win32_20140202-4297.7z
最後修改者:Micky C; 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 9:51
soopytwist 1 2014 年 2 月 4 日 上午 8:25 
Yes, Mapster32 is king. How great is it to have Undo?! I can't imagine how I ever managed to make anything without an undo.
Retro 2014 年 2 月 4 日 下午 5:35 
引用自 RC***Sgt.D_Nukem***
for some reason, I can never get the Mouselook to work in the original DOSBox version of "Duke Nukem 3D", in both the Megaton Edition and my old Atomic Edition CD that I still have since 2006 (even after fiddling around in the Setup menu before launching the actual game). But yet, it works perfectly in "Quake" and "Doom" (provided you downloaded the source ports associated with them).
I remember to get mouse look working in the old DOS Duke, when you ran setup you would choose a key for mouselook, {I think it defaulted to 'U', and then in advanced settings or something, you would select 'toggle' for the mouselook key.

Just noticed An Upsets' post, I'm too late again.
最後修改者:Retro; 2014 年 2 月 4 日 下午 5:38
Retro 2014 年 2 月 4 日 下午 5:36 
I remember Build could b a bear, you had to be careful and save often.
< >
目前顯示第 1-12 則留言,共 12
每頁顯示: 1530 50