The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Βρείτε τα καλύτερα mod για το παιχνίδι σας
Η εύρεση και η εγκατάσταση των αγαπημένων σας τροποποιήσεων (mods) είναι ευκολότερη από ποτέ. Οι δημιουργοί τροποποιήσεων απολαμβάνουν την εύκολη διαδικασία του ανεβάσματος των mods απευθείας στο Steam. Πατήστε εδώ για να μάθετε πως.
Sahrotar não me obedece.
Alguem sabe alguma dica adicional pra domar o dragão sahrotar na main quest Dragonborn, ja utilizei várias vezes o grito "submeter vontade" mas ele não obedece, nem deixa eu monta-lo para continuar a missão. Será um bug ??
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3 σχόλια
Translation: (Best I could do)

Sahrotar I do not obey.
Does Anyone know any hint additional pra tamed the dragon sahrotar on main quest Dragonborn, i've used several times the cry "submit desire" but he does not obey, nor let me mount it to continue the mission. Will a bug ??

Possible Answer: (Resposta possível)

Você tem todas as 3 partes do júbilo? Você precisará de todos 3 partes para que isso funcione no Dragão. Pensei que se eu tivesse 2 (dois) que eles, ao menos, não ser agressivo em relação a mim - ERRADO - você (I) necessário que todos os 3 peças para trabalhar.

(Translation)
Do you have ALL 3 parts of the shout? You need all 3 parts for it to work on the Dragon. I thought if I had two (2) at least they would not be aggressive towards me - WRONG - you (I) needed all 3 parts to work.
Yes I Have the three parts os the shout. In Youtube i saw a video that shows how to do this work, (wianting for the right moment until the shout is recharged, etc...) I did this but still nothing. Thanks for the answer....
The shout has to hit dead on ... where you see the blue shock wave hit them - rebound off them. In this case "close does not count" ... Plus I found the stronger dragons sometimes has to be hit twice w/the shout ...

I recommend of the two mods below for shouts...

Amulets of Thu'um Mastery
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=114503572&searchtext=Talos

Now some people see these as "Cheats" - but as I went back up to High H. to watch the Graybeards - I have Deadly Dragons and they attacked "me" in the backyard .. these guys had ZERO COOL DOWN ..... which I went, "Okay, the Graybeards have no cool down and it took them how long to master that? I'm Dragonborn and it should come naturally to me over a short period of time and/or with a little help from magic ..."

There is also:
Enchantment Balance Overhaul
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=14272&searchtext=Talos+Amulet

This allows you to learn the enchantment and you can enchant your Armor base: Helmet - Body armor - gloves - boots, necklace - ring - Left ring (if you have that mod) and cloaks - if you have Frost Fall so you can get it down to Zero Cool down as well ...

Again - since the Graybeards have zero cool down and obviously the dragons have zero cool down ... Dragonborn should 'get there' rather quickly as well.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 1 Φεβ 2014, 3:11
Αναρτήσεις: 3