Steam Greenlight
Anime game with all powerfull characters
Hi there, in steam greenlight long ago have a anime fightin game with all characters. Erza vs Goku i remember in name maybe Fighters 2 Online i remeber last name are you remebered for the first name thank you for help :)
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-10 commenti su 10
Oh you mean the one with tons of copyright infringement? Yeah I remember that game.
are you remember the full name ?
Messaggio originale di wilco64256:
Oh you mean the one with tons of copyright infringement? Yeah I remember that game.
And god it looked like a BAD game, too... It looked like it was made with flash player but the issue is not even there. The graphics didn't even fit with the background or anything and it looked hella horrible...

Not sure if that's the game you talk about but I hope we never see it ever again.
The game like a street fighter with other characters i green light i remember Erza vs Goku :D and game have them voices i want to play the game so much but i can't remember the name :(
bandia would have sued the hell out of some one over that . it was just a mugen mix . nothing that could be legaly sold . i think most of the sites that had characters went down a few years back but if you wander around a bit you might find what your looking for .
i remember that game but never played it myself.
GOKU the best ! I want to awesome dragon ball multiplayer game on PC !
Messaggio originale di Faya:
GOKU the best ! I want to awesome dragon ball multiplayer game on PC !
Contact shonen jump and secure the rights for it and then hire some coders and artists to make it for you.

Noone else reading this forum is going to bother with it.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-10 commenti su 10
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 25 giu 2014, ore 11:17