The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
LinzieLove Jun 13, 2014 @ 1:50pm
Spider Mods
So I'm terrified of spiders, including the ones on skyrim. I found a mod for the frostbite spiders ("spiders are goats") which works great. my problem is that i now need one for the albino spiders. Any suggestions?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
gnewna Jun 13, 2014 @ 1:51pm 
No idea how well this works, but it includes the albino spiders http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26468/?
Level 1 Goblin Jun 13, 2014 @ 1:58pm 
I dont understand how people accept their phobias to spread over to video games. If anything, it would end them... like my fear of death... ♥♥♥♥...
gnewna Jun 13, 2014 @ 2:12pm 
Sometimes it works like that, sometimes it just gets in the way of a fun gaming experience. Phobias aren't something you can rationally control, that's kind of the definition of them (although that's not to say you can't work to get past them, and I guess games in which you can kill the horrible critters with FIRE might help, but sometimes you just want to play the game.)
Tony Tony Chopper Apr 19, 2015 @ 9:28am 
Completely agree. Im an arachnaphobe so a mod like this would be useful to me.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 13, 2014 @ 1:50pm