The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Najděte ty nejlepší modifikace
Objevování a instalování Vašich oblíbených modifikací je nově jednodušší než kdy dříve, protože moddeři mohou své výtvory nahrávat přímo do služby Steam. Pro více informací klikněte zde.
New character
Please help...i have all DLC's and currently on level 70. It's getting more and more dificult to find something to do in this game now!! My question 'is if i start a new game and set up a new character will i lose everything i have now? or will the game save more than one character?'
< >
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
If you don't save OVER your previous saves, they'll still be there.
Thank you..
I have currently 5 different characters at different levels from level 1 to level 46. I just take care when I save. You can always copy your game saves into another folder for safekeeping!
But also understand - you cannot "carry over" ( as one player wanted / asked ) his current game into his new game. No, ( just in case ) you start over and that new character is at Base Line Level and such.
Really helpful thank you
what i do is i open console up and type "savegame [characters name]" and press enter, it saves the game using the characters name instead of location so my saves are sorted by the character not where they was when saved since i got annoyed by having 3 characters all saved from Whiterun only difference was the save number next to them and i didn't want to have to read the character information under the screenshot of it on the right so i use this to save by character name instead
i did this and my old character lvl 40, leader of 3 guild and nightinggale is now lost :( does anyone of you guys know how i can get it back?
< >
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 24. kvě. 2014 v 7.08
Počet příspěvků: 7