Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Modify the World
Modify your EUIV experience by checking out the many mods created and shared by the community, including tweaks to almost any aspect of the game. Take a look at the tags for an idea on where to start. When you're ready to create one of your own, check out this handy guide to help get started.
TheMiner_Joe Jul 11, 2014 @ 5:27pm
Mod Request
My biggest problem with this game is that, when I start a war and defeat the enemies' armies, my enemies' neighbors with declare war and take advantage of my work, getting away with provinces I could have had. If anyone can make a mod that can stop this, or knows of one that already exists, I'd appreciate it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
PancakeP1rate Jul 11, 2014 @ 6:29pm 
That's realistic warfare. You always attack when your enemy is weak. You can use the same strategy as well.
reality bites
TheMiner_Joe Jul 12, 2014 @ 12:54pm 
Originally posted by bendon82:
That's realistic warfare. You always attack when your enemy is weak. You can use the same strategy as well.

I know, but it just seems like a really cheap move. I wish they would at least wait until I make peace. And I know I can use it too, but it seems I never get that opportunity. I should probally wait for those opportunities, but it's kind of boring to me to just sit around. I usually attack as soon as fast as I have the manpower to.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 11, 2014 @ 5:27pm