Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Læs mere
Classic Oswald 6. juli 2014 kl. 19:55
Workshop Lightsabers Please?
I'm looking for some proper replacement lightsabers to add to my collection. I don't know anything about moding, so I couldn't do it. I'd be looking for one that replaces a few melees (Katana could be blue, Cricket Bat could be green, Tonfa could be red, Golf Club could be "Negative" (Black from TFU), Crowbar could be purple. I only wish they could be actual lightsabers instead of glowing sticks, like the Star Wars Blaster Shots mod...
< >
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
bob 6. juli 2014 kl. 21:24 
There are already lightsaber mods out there. Google is your friend.
Classic Oswald 6. juli 2014 kl. 21:35 
Eh...

I looked at them, but they aren't what I need. People were complaining about no model in a couple of them, and one was only for singleplayer. I'm looking for something Emperor Doom worthy. (If you haven't seen his mods look at them.) I just can't have Star Wars blasters and a Rancor Tank without feeling like a Jedi. I tried the batsaber already, but then I found something that was more awesome than that. (*cough*Frostmourne*cough*)

Plus, this way we'll get some love for some other melee weapons, and you can choose your color.
bob 6. juli 2014 kl. 21:36 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Greevee:
Eh...

I looked at them, but they aren't what I need. People were complaining about no model in a couple of them, and one was only for singleplayer. I'm looking for something Emperor Doom worthy. (If you haven't seen his mods look at them.) I just can't have Star Wars blasters and a Rancor Tank without feeling like a Jedi. I tried the batsaber already, but then I found something that was more awesome than that. (*cough*Frostmourne*cough*)

Plus, this way we'll get some love for some other melee weapons, and you can choose your color.

mmm I'm 90% sure that it would be simple to change the colors, at least, you could easily do that with gimp or photoshop in editing the vtf files. Which melee weapon it works for- that is probably alterable with reorganizing the folders, no changing the model necessary.
Classic Oswald 6. juli 2014 kl. 22:00 
I wasn't really planning on changing the models. Although it would be neat, I'm mainly thinking about changes to the different blades.
Classic Oswald 15. juli 2014 kl. 19:58 
I don't know what to do. :/
< >
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 6. juli 2014 kl. 19:55