The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encontre as melhores mods para o seu jogo
Nunca foi tão fácil encontrar e instalar as suas mods favoritas. Criadores de mods também têm as suas vidas facilitadas com um novo processo de envio diretamente ao Steam. Clique aqui para saber como.
Making torches brighter.
So, I'm tired of only able to hold torches with my left hand, when I want to keep a shield on or use a weapon in my left. Why can't torches be used on the right hand as well as the left hand? Why not add a mod that can allow torches on the right hand, or even dual weild them for double the light?
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 15
Grathagis 7 26/jul./2014 às 11:05 
What is stopping you from making one?
Chiron Maximus 26/jul./2014 às 11:24 
Escrito originalmente por Grathagis:
What is stopping you from making one?
I honestly have no idea how to make an addon for Skyrim. I can do sound/music mods in L4D2, but not Skyrim.
jjb-54 1 26/jul./2014 às 17:11 
Did you Google Skyrim Torches?
Chiron Maximus 26/jul./2014 às 17:50 
Escrito originalmente por jjb-54:
No, i used the help console command, but all the torches are used in the left hand anways, and that's my point.
Grathagis 7 26/jul./2014 às 17:53 
Escrito originalmente por Chiron Maximus:
No, i used the help console command, but all the torches are used in the left hand anways, and that's my point.
They are set up as left hand weapons (as seen in the Creation Kit). They might be tagged as right handed perhaps as well using the CK.
Chiron Maximus 26/jul./2014 às 17:55 
They are set up as left hand weapons (as seen in the Creation Kit). They might be tagged as right handed perhaps as well using the CK.
The CK?
Grathagis 7 26/jul./2014 às 17:55 
The CK?
Creation Kit
Chiron Maximus 26/jul./2014 às 17:56 
The CK?
Creation Kit
I already said that I can't make Skyrim mods, so how am I suppose to do that?
Adura 1 26/jul./2014 às 18:14 

*blink* How can one be unable to make a mod? If you can play skyrim on your computer, you can most certainly use the software.

I'd suggest finding the torch item in the object window, and seeing if there's an option for making it a left-handed item.
jjb-54 1 26/jul./2014 às 18:27 
Escrito originalmente por Adura:

*blink* How can one be unable to make a mod? If you can play skyrim on your computer, you can most certainly use the software.

I'd suggest finding the torch item in the object window, and seeing if there's an option for making it a left-handed item.

Agree with my friend - and will simply add - Unless you actually TRY - how do you know?
Chiron Maximus 26/jul./2014 às 18:53 

Agree with my friend - and will simply add - Unless you actually TRY - how do you know?
I could tell, just by looking at Skyrim's content folders, that I can't do it. I can easily do Left 4 dead 2 addons, since I can access the sounds, models and such. But with Skyrim, I don't even know what I'm lokking at.
Adura 1 26/jul./2014 às 19:22 
I could tell, just by looking at Skyrim's content folders, that I can't do it. I can easily do Left 4 dead 2 addons, since I can access the sounds, models and such. But with Skyrim, I don't even know what I'm lokking at.

Putting mods in a game (which is what you did with left4dead addons) is not the same thing.

Skyrim has custom software for making mods to the game, with a good bit of support. (That software is called the Creation Kit)

Unless you add new textures/models/sounds, you'll never have to look at the files in the content folder.
Última edição por Adura; 26/jul./2014 às 19:23
Chiron Maximus 26/jul./2014 às 19:26 

Putting mods in a game (which is what you did with left4dead addons) is not the same thing.

Skyrim has custom software for making mods to the game, with a good bit of support. (That software is called the Creation Kit)

Unless you add new textures/models/sounds, you'll never have to look at the files in the content folder.
... yeah, I'm gonna leave that kind of stuff to the profesionals, and those who understand the process. Me, I'll stick with L4D2 addons.
Adura 1 26/jul./2014 às 19:32 
*shrug* Alrighty then.

Just know that mod requests are very rarely taken up.

But if this one is as easy as I assume it is (which is never a good indication of anything XD) then it may happen...maybe.
AnarchyX1988 28/jul./2014 às 2:53 
Have you heard of Wearable Lanterns by Chesko? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=207872908

or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17416/?

you may need to add further mods to use it though i.e SKYUI (which i recommend anyway) read the install instructions thoroughly first, as you should with all mods you install, hope it helps.
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 15
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 26/jul./2014 às 11:00