The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

為您的遊戲尋找最棒的模組(mod)
尋找並安裝您最喜愛的模組從沒有這麼簡單過,模組創作者也可以透過 Steam 更有效率地上傳模組,點擊這裡了解更多。
Eiltoan 2014 年 7 月 22 日 下午 6:07
Skyrim mods that are needed
I have been wanting some Daedric wings to go with my armor, I was thinking the metalic retexture and each wing as big as a daedric shield roughly, dark crimson red wing skin with glowing magma style veins all in them. I would also like to see some 4x4 trucks, atvs and track driven vehicles (maybe amphibious), a good modern weapon assortment and I haven't seen any good military camo so I'll throw that in too. Now, we don't have to go all out but that would be nice. I have been wanting to say something for a long time then today I found this section on the forums. I'll have more good ideas posted in the near future, if these get carried out by our awesome mod community then it should add more fun and/or hours of enjoyment to the game!

p.s. I remember in Morrowind there where four unique daedric mask. The Face of Terror, The Face of Inspiration then one had like a sun god face and I don't remember the other, if someone would make those for skyrim in cohesion with the Daedric Lord Armor mod that would be cool!
最後修改者:Eiltoan; 2014 年 7 月 22 日 下午 6:08
< >
目前顯示第 1-3 則留言,共 3
jjb-54 1 2014 年 7 月 22 日 下午 7:06 
First - Did you check Nexus? There are some armor that offers all sorts of Wings for the player.

Second - Take the time to learn Creation Kit and make your concept / idea a reality. No one is going to do what you ' see ' happen but you.
Eiltoan 2014 年 7 月 22 日 下午 8:39 
thank you
Eiltoan 2014 年 8 月 16 日 下午 7:10 
seriously though, there should be a conversion of the two
< >
目前顯示第 1-3 則留言,共 3
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 7 月 22 日 下午 6:07
回覆: 3