The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Female Character Creation mods That Allows for 'Brawny' Women?
I"m not looking to 'sexy up' my female characters in Skyrim. I'm looking for a mod that will allow me to broaden my options with female character customization.
As an example- in Elder Scrolls Online, you can make your female DragonKnight characters pretty thick. I am very appreciative of that option and I would really like to do that in Skyrim.

The only mods I found are the CBBE, ABBE, (whatever damn string of letters.) mods and all the comments keep talking about thicker tits and asses, but nothing on whether or not I can adjust the thickness of my waist, arms, legs, etc of my female character and not be a joke mod.
It doesn't matter if it's a Nexus or Steam workshop mod.

If the ABBE type mods are already able to do this (and there are just zero screenshot proofs of this.) than I would like to know as well.

< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Falro the Great Apr 19, 2016 @ 10:42am 
Bodyslide can do this - you can adjust just about every body part possible. Yes, it's mostly used for certain purposes, but it is a great and versatile tool.
Originally posted by Falro the Great:
Bodyslide can do this - you can adjust just about every body part possible. Yes, it's mostly used for certain purposes, but it is a great and versatile tool.
Ok! Thank you. I'll get to using it right away!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Apr 19, 2016 @ 10:12am