The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
katy.schildt Aug 13, 2016 @ 11:32am
Need Help Editing Characters in Helgen intro
Hey Everyone, I am new to modding and i started because i want to make a Game of Thrones version of Skyrim. I know this may be advanced for a beginner but i feel starting the beginning the right way is crucial to the story line and im being OCD about it. I know editing the intro can be done because ive seen someone do it with the guards prisoners and ulfric but i havent been able to find any resources remotely close other than deleting the intro altogether. P.s. im not concerned with dialogue at this point.

In the beginning when youre ready for the chopping block one man gets beheaded, i really want to at least be able to change that person to be ned stark and then change uflric to be robb and the guards gold cloaks, there after uflric being robb will then start the game as king of the north.

Also when you escape Helgen and go to riverwood i really want to change Gerdur to Catelynn Stark and the hubby (forgot his name off hand) to the blackfish of riverrun but i dont know how to edit existing npcs? ive only seen how to create new ones

Any advice, links videos or suggestions is greatly appreciated
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
UnoriginalDude Aug 13, 2016 @ 12:50pm 
Yes its possable to get rid of the intro ( Reason i know is because of a mod that allows me to begin out side of it.) But the rest sort of seems to be a weirdly useless mod that doesnt really fit into skyrim even if you remade a whole area.
katy.schildt Aug 13, 2016 @ 3:15pm 
Well i could also have the beheading outside of solitude but that still feels like trying to edit a npc in a cinematic form and im unsure of how. most game of thrones i see Eddard stark is still alive and s made to be ulfric and that doesnt add up to the game of thrones story line and it could very well match up to the skyrim civil war quest if i could mod the cinematics with the right characters
StoleMyCoconut Aug 17, 2016 @ 2:46am 
Might be to hard for a beginner though remember you got to replace there models the characters the factions the cinematics itself the voice lines the subtitles the quests and then again every character in Skyrim itself to be a real immersion because well... Replacing there names and lookswwon't change the Imperial troops and stormcloaks :/ doing this all by yourself will take quite a bit of time.. I don't think you should do this unless you got ways to much time to waste most modders work in teams to because it's simply to much what your talkinf about will change a little little bit of Skyrim bur you won't feel like it's an immersion :) do it good or don't do it I guess keep it small :P
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 13, 2016 @ 11:32am