budwheizzah Aug 8 @ 2:08pm
Steam are incompetent ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s who impose HTML5
HTML5 does not work. It blue screens Radeon systems. It eats 70% CPU on top line i7s. It's a piece of ♥♥♥♥ing crap. Yet ♥♥♥♥eam insist on imposing this ♥♥♥♥ing pile of ♥♥♥♥ non-standard video format that is CLEARLY marked as "ready for 2022" by the W3C standards.

♥♥♥♥ the callous mopther♥♥♥♥ers at Steam who don't even take the motrher♥♥♥♥ing time to realize that their imposing of HTML5 breaks video support, ♥♥♥♥s all playback and disables all possibilities of having any normal video playback, 3D video (even in 2D mode because qwhy not go ♥♥♥♥ yourself instead)

Whoever imposed this should be ♥♥♥♥ing tortured and boiled in hot oil, and have th e process repeated until they admit they're ♥♥♥♥ing callous incompetent ♥♥♥♥♥s.

♥♥♥♥ you Steam ... ♥♥♥♥ you Vulve. You are a ♥♥♥♥ing little joke who pretend they care about the fans. ♥♥♥♥ YOU VALVE. You are pure ♥♥♥♥. Air Control and HTML5, I rest my ♥♥♥♥ing case.

Install the Flash player and what does this pile of ♥♥♥♥ do? It "fixes" it for you and by the time you settle to use their ♥♥♥♥ again, you're ♥♥♥♥ing back on HTML5 - but you only find out after a few ♥♥♥♥ING BLUE SCREENS OF DEATH. If you're gonna incude a section where we post our videos... try to HIDE the fact that you're just PRETENDING to ♥♥♥♥ing care by at least having the mother♥♥♥♥ing section WORK! You ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s. I cleaned out my videos since clearly you're not ♥♥♥♥ing interested in us posting them.

♥♥♥♥ YOU VALVE.
Last edited by budwheizzah; Aug 8 @ 3:12pm
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
CnB| nIkbot Aug 8 @ 4:50pm 
k
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 8 @ 2:08pm