Steam Greenlight
I need a mass voting option
I would like to select all games of a certain type say side scrollers and say "no I would not buy that" to all at once. If enough people do this developers will know what kinds of games the majority of us want and develop accordingly.
< >
Näytetään 1-9 / 9 kommentista
"not interested" votes does not have any negative effect on a games chances to get greenlit, So as long as devs get "yes" votes that mass voteing system will not do what you want it to do.

What you suggest it basicalle the same as not voting for those games at all so you could just do an advanced search and not check the "side scroller" checkbox.
Mass voting without viewing the project in question is a terrible idea.
This thread, so much lols. Don't try to "block" games WE may like from happening. Your no votes won't achieve anything. It's a terrible idea either way.
The only way he can block games he doesnt like is to vote "yes" on the games he does like.
cybernard lähetti viestin:
I would like to select all games of a certain type say side scrollers and say "no I would not buy that" to all at once. If enough people do this developers will know what kinds of games the majority of us want and develop accordingly.
NICE NICE:csgoct:
fnbk7!.exe lähetti viestin:
NICE NICE:csgoct:
Since you've never voted on Greenlight, you view on this matter is obviously very insightful and welcome... oh wait, no, you're just earning your spam-a-forum badge. My mistake.
realy?:oo
Sera lähetti viestin:
This thread, so much lols. Don't try to "block" games WE may like from happening. Your no votes won't achieve anything. It's a terrible idea either way.

its a good idea but the people who submit games in green light have a habit of adding every damn possible genre to the list . so a simple "side scroller" is called a "action rpg simulator fps racing puzzle mmo" that will have 12 languages it will be availible in... one day lmao
No One lähetti viestin:
its a good idea but the people who submit games in green light have a habit of adding every damn possible genre to the list . so a simple "side scroller" is called a "action rpg simulator fps racing puzzle mmo" that will have 12 languages it will be availible in... one day lmao
We had this same discussion the last time the suggestion came up - that even meant benignly, people can't seem to agree on genres and tags. The thread sparked an argument about what constituted an RPG, iirc. That in itself was a perfect example of why it was a terrible idea.

So it's not just a case of someone intentionally adding 'every damn possible genre' that would trip this thing up.
< >
Näytetään 1-9 / 9 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 29.8.2014 klo 19.36