The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Oyununuz için en iyi modları bulun
En sevdiğiniz modu bulmak ve yüklemek eskisinden çok daha kolay. Mod yapımcıları da artık çok daha modern bir yolla modlarını Steam'e yükleyebilir. Daha fazlasını öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
lost mod?
A few days ago i found a game of thrones mod that adds the stark shield to the game. It isnt the mod that adds the paint this is a shield that resembles that of the ones used by the soldiers of house stark in the show. I am now having trouble finding in again, has anyone seen this mod?
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Did you check NEXUS ...? I saw some over there.
I remember the mod, because I favorited it with the intent to use it on the next playthrough. Alas, it has disappeared from my favorites list. I can only assume there was some sort of copyright complaint or something. Best I could suggest to you is to try to find someone who did use it, and ask them to send you the .esp and .bsa.
usually when a mod disapears it mean the mod was taken down. For this reason mods that you get from steam should be downloaded by subbing, then move the esp and bsa to the desktop for a couple minutes. Unsub from the mod and then move the mod back into the data folder. this way if a mod disappears you still could use it.
I figured it got took down i just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one to have this "problem". Ill look in the nexus, for some reason that place always slips my mind.
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 19 Ağu 2014 @ 0:59
İleti: 4