Steam Greenlight
How do you know how many games you can still vote for?
yeah.. that
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
You can vote for billions of games. There is no limit...! Keep them coming.
Dernière modification de Seraphita; 17 aout 2014 à 16h21
Ok I don't know if you mean that, but I mean the remaining votes if you subtract the games you have already voted for, assuming the current total greenlight games.
Maybe even a total greenlight games number would be enough for me, too.
Yeah, no. There is nothing like that. It's "as many as your queue loads them". Which can be from 0 to thousands of them. You can't see the end of them until the queue system tells you there is no more for you to vote on.
okay, well I think that sums it up then. Would be a nice thing if they implemented something helpful in that direction, e.g. a progress-bar or something. Thanks for your help!
There is a number of currently available projects in greenlight. If you go to the games tab and then press "Browse by > Most recent" it will say up in the left corner "Showing 1-20 of 1,878 entries".

Take your total number of "voted for" subtraact the number of games you voted on that has been greenlit and subtract number of software entries you have voted for and you should be able to tell how many you got left.
(there is afaik no way to know which of the greenlit items you have voted on or how many software entries you have voted on so keep track of that yourself.)
Well that's already a step better! Thanks!
Would you vote for 1,878 games? Or would you vote for their developers to become prime minister/president?
Not gonna vote FOR them all, but maybe ill give a vote for all of them some day.
DrOvi a écrit :
Would you vote for 1,878 games?
I voted on over 3000 games... I don't see the issue.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 17 aout 2014 à 16h19