The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Os melhores mods para Skyrim
Encontrar e instalar os teus mods favoritos é agora mais fácil do que nunca. Além disso, os criadores de mods podem usar um modo mais simplificado de enviar mods diretamente para o Steam. Clica aqui para saberes como.
Patchett 9 ago. 2014 às 11:46
Weird sun problem
I tried to install this mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281144067 and now whenever i look at the sun it has a transparent box pop out, uninstalled all mods to try to fix but still happens. Any ideas?
< >
A mostrar 1-4 de 4 comentários
Grathagis 7 9 ago. 2014 às 12:46 
I have no idea if it will work, but have you tried verifying you cache ?
jjb-54 1 9 ago. 2014 às 15:19 
You should have read the Mod Forum Page.

I did - this seems to be a common bug and NO answer is given. Which means - Dump the mod it does not work with various systems.
Patchett 9 ago. 2014 às 18:33 
Originalmente postado por Grathagis:
I have no idea if it will work, but have you tried verifying you cache ?

Did try that, did not work.

Originalmente postado por jjb-54:
You should have read the Mod Forum Page.

I did - this seems to be a common bug and NO answer is given. Which means - Dump the mod it does not work with various systems.

Do you mean the mods comments? If so i already read through them and a couple people had the same problem as me but no answer given. Someone said to extract the bsa to the right folder so i did, the sunglare.dds is in the right place. I unchecked the mod in nexus so it should not be loaded in the game, but i still get this problem (and it only started after originally installing this mod) even with it gone.

Anyone know if this has something to do with a setting turned off or something?
The sky and everything is clear until i look towards the suns direction which then that box with those colors pops out and since i looked at the .dds in gimp and it is in the right place i have no clue why it does not work. I have a couple mods that affect particles but even with those uninstalled they do nothing.
Última alteração por Patchett; 9 ago. 2014 às 18:35
< >
A mostrar 1-4 de 4 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 9 ago. 2014 às 11:46
Comentários: 4