The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Epsil9 Jan 20, 2017 @ 12:35am
Skyrim Special Edition Mods on Steam workshop?
Soooo I know theres Nexus Mods for Skyrim special edition mods. But what about downloadable mods on steam? Does steam use the same workshop from original skyrim for the special edition too or is there a separate one? Thanks :D
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Craftian 8 Jan 20, 2017 @ 12:50am 
There isn't a Workshop available for the SE. Just as with the console release, Bethesda uses a community platform in-game, via Bethesda.net. You can still download and install other mods manually though.
Last edited by Craftian; Jan 20, 2017 @ 12:51am
Epsil9 Jan 20, 2017 @ 12:56am 
Originally posted by Craftian:
There isn't a Workshop available for the SE. Just as with the console release, Bethesda uses a community platform in-game, via Bethesda.net. You can still download and install other mods manually though.
Oh ok thanks lots!!
Forthe's Fifth Jan 22, 2017 @ 8:56am 
Skyrim mods will not work with the SE version. Get a Nexus account (It's free ) and go to the special edition mods section.
Torkkar 1 Jan 23, 2017 @ 7:34pm 
I'd say this is an oversight on Bethesdas part but then they want their convaluted system to get more traffic I supose... ugh just makes my job harder for my Spell mod.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 20, 2017 @ 12:35am