STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Tactical Retreat: New Kickstarter February 20th
December 10, 2013 - Snowcastle Games
We have decided to postpone the Kickstarter and relaunch on February 20th.
With a PS4 Launch, an Xbox One Launch, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas Shopping, we launched the KS at a really bad time and given the time constraint we had we did not get to prepare the campaign as well as we wanted to.
The pros for cancelling now outweigh the cons in our eyes. We have recently acquired a small financial injection which will keep us going until the relaunch in February. We want to use the time in between now and the relaunch to continue with development, as well as to prepare for the new kickstarter campaign.
The current Kickstarter will be cancelled today.
Here is some of the plans we have in order to better ensure success next time:
- Work with the press and youtubers well ahead of the next Kickstarter in order to make sure we will get plenty of attention during the campaign.
- Better reward tiers and structure.
- Cool new rewards (including physical rewards). We hope a lot of you will come join us the first days of the campaign, kick starting the campaign.
- Better execution of updates - we will start preparations right away.
- Video updates from the office - meet the developers. We already have some exciting news that we will be saving for the next KS.
Thanks again for your support so far, we will now go into a 2 month period working really hard to make more game content and cool updates for the next KS!
We will still be able to post updates to this kickstarter to keep you all in the loop of what is happening and to notify you of the relaunch both in advance and on the day itself.
We would also like to as always invite you all to our Forum where you can interact directly with us and all other fans during the entire development.
Thank you for believing in us and for all the support you gave us during this campaign!
The Snowcastle Team