STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Resplendent - Races of Skyrim
Showing 1-10 of 10 entries
Update: Nov 22, 2014 @ 7:59am
- Ported over USKP changes.
- Starfire replaces Arcane Supremacy. It is the same ability, but with a much improved script and the penalty is not applied at maximum Stamina and Magicka.
- High Barrier: Improved description.
- Wellspring: Cooldown 20 -> 15 seconds; improved description.
- Ported over USKP changes.
- Cannibalize: Can now be disabled for animals in the MCM.
(Note: MCM updates may not affect existing saves. In that case, or if you don't have SKSE, set RXR_CannotCannibalizeAnimals_Global to 1 using the console)
- Harmonize: The combat version is now a single target ability that interrupts a spell and temporarily reduces armor and magic resistance of the target. Now indicates the container with an EffectShader.
- Ravage: Now reequips Ravage when the duration runs out, unless you have equipped something other than Pounce.
Update: Nov 22, 2014 @ 7:06am
Update: Nov 17, 2014 @ 10:35am
- Arcane Nova: Improved script speed; radius 45 -> 35 to reduce collateral damage.
- Observe: Clarified "empty" dialogue box.
- Added hidden ability "Zap", which is identical to the ability that was sacrificed on the altar of SkyRe.
- Each killmove during Ravage now counts towards the Mischief quest, as opposed to only one per cast; to compensate, you now need 10 killmoves instead of 5. If you were in the process of doing the quest, the description will not update automatically.
- Ravage: Now correctly removes Beast Mode triggered by killmoves at the end of the ability instead of immediately after the killmove ends.
- The Blood of Malacath quest is now correctly triggered under all conditions and can now also be triggered by manually casting Berserk.
- Berserk: Duration 45 seconds -> 30 seconds; chance to autocast 0.4% -> 0.5% per second.
- Battle Tactics: Slightly improved script speed.
Update: Nov 16, 2014 @ 9:33am
- Arcane Superiority: Improved description.
- Chameleon: Only activates when not attacking or casting to prevent awkwardness.
- Improved wording on Beast Tongue quest.
- Beast Tongue: Improved script; no longer dispelled during cell load; no longer displayed as a quest; fixed random object at user's feet.
- Improved wording on Shield Dome quest.
- The Gift replaces Zap.
- Harmonize: Clarified description.
- Shield Dome: Duration 3 -> 4 minutes.
- Ancestral Guardians: Now ignore friendly fire; increased transparency.
- Whispers: Charges 10 +25 per kill -> 5 +15 per kill.
- Improved wording on Colovian Star quest.
- Infantry Tactics: Magicka/stamina cost 33% -> 25%.
- Feline Agility: NPC speed 80% -> 25%.
- Ravage: Optimised scripting, reducing script lag.
- Improved wording on Avatar quest.
- Kinship: Buy price penalty x3 -> x2.
- Kyne's Breath: Player speed 50% -> 40%, NPC speed 120 -> 40%.
- Avatar: Duration 25 -> 45 seconds; now increases all skill levels by 100 instead of buffing various stats.
Update: Aug 24, 2014 @ 2:29pm
- Histborn: Activates below 20% down from 25% and does not apply at 0 stamina.
- Delirium: Fixed a race condition that could apply effects to invalid targets.
- Clarified Shield Dome quest objective.
- Fixed politically sensitive typo in the Shield Dome quest description (one "t" that should have been a "d"). Sorry, Bretons!
- Whispers: No longer considers summoned actors as valid targets.
- Discipline: Now grants 125 armor when standing still, up from 100.
- Clarified Avatar quest objective.
- Kyne's Breath: Reduced speed bonus to 50%, down from 60%.
- Challenge: Returns 250% Health up from 200%; clarified that it only works on enemies; taunt component no longer interrupts a target that is already attacking the caster.
- Fixed big brain words in the Blood of Malacath quest description.
- Berserk: Chance to autocast is now 0.4% per second, down from 0.5%.
- Battle Tactics: Stagger chance increased to 20% from 10%, but can only stagger below half Health.
The following abilities no longer register a hit event (brawl bug workaround):
Altmer: Arcane Superiority, High Barrier, Wellspring, Contingency conditions
Argonian: Chameleon, Histborn
Bosmer: Harrier, Wild Senses, NPC Forestwalk
Breton: Manmer Blood, Harmonize
Dunmer: Ancestral Guardians, Whispers
Imperial: Discipline, Legionary
Khajiit: Feline Agility, Rawlith Khaj
Nord: Child of the Sky, Kyne's Breath
Orc: Code of Strength, Berserk (autocast)
Redguard: Battle Tactics, Blood of the Ra Gada, Desert Wind
Update: Apr 11, 2014 @ 6:00am
- MCM: Improved description of certain options.
- Contingency: Fixed an engine bug that caused Contingency to accept invalid spells.
Update: Apr 11, 2014 @ 5:33am
- MCM: Added option to disable Ancestral Guardians.
- Contingency: Now automatically allows or disallows storing spells based on their casting and delivery type instead of relying on a hardcoded list of excluded spells and keywords. This should ensure compatibility with most other spell mods. Improved failure message accordingly.
- Beast Tongue: Now ends when the magic effect on the animal is dispelled (eg. on cell unload).
- Avatar: No longer erroneously doubles attack damage twice for player characters.
- The Fata Morgana quest no longer starts when you hit a target marked by an allied Redguard.
- Battle Tactics: Now only staggers a marked target 10% of the time as opposed to always.
Update: Nov 1, 2013 @ 4:01am
- MCM: Corrected typo that resulted in a malfunctioning slider.
- Bosmer: Cannibalize: Now has a 450 second cooldown (effect duration still 600 seconds).
- Bosmer: Harrier: No longer targets cows, goats or chickens.
- Dunmer: Ancestral Guardians: Actor settings corrected.
- Fixed bug that made racials added with the "Add Racials" debug option disappear again.
Update: Oct 19, 2013 @ 2:37am
- Corrected an MCM display issue.
- Bosmer: Cannibalize: Now has a 60 second cooldown.
- Imperial: Legionary: Increased max range of Infantry Tactics power.
- Nord: Kyne's Breath: Now grants higher movement speed to NPCs.
- Redguard: Battle Tactics: Fixed Fata Morgana quest starting when player hits self while affected by enemy Battle Tactics.
Update: Oct 16, 2013 @ 9:47am