STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Wrath of Nature: The Path of the Druid
Update: May 4, 2014 @ 7:55pm
- The aspect of nature now has a male spriggan mesh for male players.
- Integrated carry weight fix for all aspects.
- Aspects' normal attacks does not cost any stamina.
- Aspect of Nature's Nature Call ability fixed. You can no longer summon infinite treelings.
- Duplicate "H" in the Falmer Sigils tome removed.
- Aspect abilities tweaks.
Update: Aug 7, 2013 @ 3:49pm
- Fixed the bug that causes different spells / armors to re-equip randomly.
- Changed the tiger's flame breath so that it does not affect multiple enemies.
- Tweaked stamina regen for each aspect.
- Frigid storm is now slightly more powerful.
Update: Jul 21, 2013 @ 2:03pm
- Nerfed the aspects a bit.
- Speed bonuses now have a cap value.
- Changed the cover for the Old Tome and the Falmer Sigils books.
- New splash image for the MCM.
- Enforced a delay when casting the transformation spells. Players are no longer able to instantly transform / revert repeatedly.
- You are now able to die and completely run out of stamina while in aspect form. If stamina runs out, you need to wait for it to replenish as otherwise you will not be able to perform any attacks. I have decided to remove this feature as it was choking the game with the use of the OnUpdate event.
- Added a new book called 'Tome of Knowledge'. This book is only useful for players who no longer wish to repeat the whole quest. This is vital for existing users of the mod as they will need a clean save to update. The book can be added via console by typing: help 'Tome of Knowledge' and using player.additem <item code>. Upon reading, it will trigger a script which will start each of the quests and complete them automatically. The whole process should take about 5 seconds to finish but since the objectives are being entered on your journal, they appear on the screen slower than the time it takes for the script to complete all the quests. Once the script is done, you will receive all the powers.
- Created a way for weapons and spells to be re-equipped when reverting back to original form. Backpacks from Frostfall should now also be removed and re-equipped. Shields, bows, crossbows, and two-handed weapons should also be fully compatible. The limitation here is that one-handed weapons equipped on the left hand do not get re-equipped. I do not understand why this is the case so if anybody knows how this works then please tell me and I will fix it. Also, the backpack from Frostfall will not show the axe, etc when it gets re-equipped. Players would need to equip the axe or something to that effect in order to refresh it. This is something that I cannot fix even further. Torches are also not supported.
Update: Mar 29, 2013 @ 1:51pm
- Added bonus to unarmed damage for each aspect.
- Slightly improved health and damage resist bonus for all aspects.
- Nature's call will now always summon the maximum possible number of tree spirits. Limit is still set based on Alteration level.
- Added a poison visual effect on the Nature Swarm ability for better visual feedback.
- Your tree spirits are now immune to the Nature Swarm ability.
- Added a slider option on MCM for modifying the stat multiplier used for calculating the bonuses. The higher the value, the higher the bonus received by the aspects. Default multiplier is 1.
- Added a slider option on MCM for setting the maximum allowable number of tree spirits summonable. A value of 15 means that on 100 Alteration or higher, Nature's Call will summon 15 tree spirits. Default value is 8.
Update: Mar 28, 2013 @ 1:37pm
- Frigid Storm updated. Increased stamina cost and now three ice spikes spawn around an enemy and impales them one by one.
- Blazing Inferno updated. Explosion effect changed and multiple waves of flame shoot out from the tiger towards each enemy surrounding it.
- Regrowth updated. Heals health with amount equal to 10% of player's max health and 30% Alteration. 20% of this amount is restored to Stamina.
- It is now only possible to summon up to 6 tree spirits at any given time.
- The tree spirits now have life link. The tree spirits get healed by 1% of the player's current health everytime they get hit.In this process, the player takes damage to health and stamina equal to 1% of current health and 1% of current stamina respectively.
- When a tree spirit is killed by an enemy, a bolt of light will shoot out from its body paralyzing its killer.
- The tree spirits will now follow you instead of just standing in place.
- Changed sound effect of Nature's Call.
- Minimum level to start the questline is changed from 20 to 10.
- Fixed typographical error in Falmer Sigils book.
- Messages were implemented instead of using Debug.Notification for the mod to be translator friendly.
- Aspects now have their own armor rating and will only use 10% of the current armor rating the player has. If the player has 500 armor rating before transforming, then 50 will be added to the aspects armor rating upon transforming.
- Dynamic aspect bonuses implemented. Aspects increase their stats depending on the level and skill of the player. This is explained in detail under the Transformation Bonuses section on the Skyrim Nexus page.
Update: Mar 21, 2013 @ 5:28pm
- Fixed bug where the courier re-appears to deliver a duplicate letter to the player.
- Fixed bug where the quest doesn't progress after defeating the frost aspect and reading the Falmer Sigils book.
Update: Mar 20, 2013 @ 7:30pm
- The courier should now only deliver the letter when the player has finished the quest "Bleakfalls Barrow" and has attained a level of 20 or higher.
Update: Mar 18, 2013 @ 7:45pm
- Fixed bug preventing the mod to progress after reading the research journal.
Update: Mar 16, 2013 @ 9:28pm
- Revamped the transormation bonuses for all aspects.
- Renamed the spells to be consistent with new aspect names.
- Updated chilling presence. It now slows down enemies and deals damage to stamina.
- Updated fiery presence. It now makes enemies more vulnerable to fire and deals minor fire damage.
- Updated rumbling presence. It now gradually makes melee attackers inefficient and lowers critical chance.
- Transformation spells now truly last indefinitely. Before, the spells lasted for 100 days.
- Finally removed that blasted damage from the tiger transformation explosion.
- The cloak effect of the wolf, tiger, and bear will now only activate when you are in attack mode.
Update: Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:20pm
- All aspect skills are now Alteration based.
- Aspect of Wolf, Tiger, Bear have been renamed to Aspect of Frost, Fire, Earth respectively.
- Aspect of Bear's cloak skill should now be resisted by armor.
- Frigid Storm and Blazing Inferno should not damage followers anymore although the explosion will still cause them to have a negative reaction.
- Reduced the effect radius of Blazing Inferno and Frigid Storm from 40 to 25.
- Frigid Storm has a new explosion effect and should now only freeze and damage enemies for 7 seconds.