In celebration of Dragonborn's release, the Creation Kit Steam Group has announced a Dragonborn Mod Contest.
Now you can expand the island of Solstheim with new enemies, dungeons, quests and stories in a collection of mods developed by fellow members of the Creation Kit Steam group.
Click "SUBSCRIBE TO ALL," give them a test drive and vote for your favorite mods in the collection by April 15, when we will announce the winner.
The mod which receives the most positive ratings on Steam Workshop during the period from April 1 to April 15 will receive a Steam code for the THQ Collection (includes Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Darksiders II, Darksiders™, Dawn of War II: Retribution – The Last Standalone, Homefront, Metro 2033, MX vs ATV Reflex, Nexuiz, Red Faction, Red Faction II, Red Faction®: Armageddon™, Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Titan Quest, Titan Quest - Immortal Throne, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising)
- All entries must use Dragonborn.esm as a master
- All entries must incorporate quest content. This can be a complex quest with recorded dialogue, scenes and subtitles, or it can be a very simple quest based on a journal discovered in a dungeon, a letter delivered by a courier, etc. If you have an idea for a weapon or armor mod, for example, you can incorporate a simple quest to find the item. A player house mod can incorporate a quest to upgrade furnishings, or even a simple quest to obtain permission from an NPC to move in, etc.
- All entries should be uploaded to Steam Workshop no later than 12:00am PST April 1. . It's OK if you are a little late submitting your entry, but keep in mind the period is from April 1 to April 15, so the sooner you upload your mod, the more time people have to vote for your entry.
1. "Dwarven Pride - An Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Quest"
The quest will have you journeying deep under the ruins of Nchardak to a Dwarven prison complex and laboratory. Satar-Dan is a very angry Dark Elf living by the shores of Tel Mithryn with the ghosts of his dead ancestors. Who wouldn't be angry living next to a wizard with his bumbling apprentices? If you pester him enough, he might just give you something in an effort to persuade you to leave him be.
2. "The Tower of Nchunak"
A Dunmer researcher has discovered an ancient Dwemer tower located towards the southern coast of Solstheim where few have dared to tread for centuries. After a research accident, the ruin's defenses lept back into action and the research slowed to a stop. Will you help uncover the secrets of the Tower of Nchunak?
3. "Guild Outposts - Dragonborn Edition"
This mod adds 3 completely new designed guild outposts to the island of Solstheim. All are navmeshed (follower friendly) and unique cluttered. The Dark brotherhood sanctuary even involves a quest to find out what happened to the other brothers of the sanctuary.
This is my submission to the Dragonborn DLC Contest for the Creation Kit Group. It adds a short questline on Solstheim as well as quite a few other things. This is pretty mu...