Steam Greenlight
Steve21 Sep 30, 2015 @ 5:05pm
Zoo tycoon
I know it a old game. But its a really nice game that was put together for simulation like game. I think it would be a popular game on steam for those looking for a laid back but fun game.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Sure is a good game indeed, i prefer the complete collection of 1 with the exp pakcs dino digs, marine mania. i sent you my group in your comment wall.
War king Sep 30, 2015 @ 6:59pm 
I deffinitly agree it should be on steam like they got every other Tycoon game like Roller Coaster Tycoon, Prison Tycoon and etc. But no Zoo Tycoon. I also agree it should be the complete collection with the regular animals, the Dinosaurs and the Marine animals as well.
Just J Sep 30, 2015 @ 7:03pm 
I second that agree! I have a youtube chanel entierly dedicated to Zoo Tycoon 2 along withmany others. It also has a very active modding community and steam could really make it more organized its such a fun and exspansive game, You cna do so much with it.
Yes! It is true what is said here! If only microsoft could see it, I will try and start a petition soon guys; I think its a great chance for this game.
Steve21 Sep 30, 2015 @ 8:27pm 
Originally posted by Animal Genius:
I second that agree! I have a youtube chanel entierly dedicated to Zoo Tycoon 2 along withmany others. It also has a very active modding community and steam could really make it more organized its such a fun and exspansive game, You cna do so much with it.
sweet!
War king Oct 3, 2015 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by Hungry Hank the toilet:
Yes! It is true what is said here! If only microsoft could see it, I will try and start a petition soon guys; I think its a great chance for this game.
Hallelujah
Steve21 Oct 3, 2015 @ 7:30pm 
Originally posted by War king:
Originally posted by Hungry Hank the toilet:
Hallelujah
https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-zoo-tycoon there is the petiton!
War king Oct 4, 2015 @ 11:57am 
Originally posted by steven.ehlert:
Hallelujah
It needs a street adress?
Steve21 Oct 4, 2015 @ 5:12pm 
yea you can make one up or use another one. Just main thing is seeing the support numbers
War king Oct 4, 2015 @ 5:38pm 
yea you can make one up or use another one. Just main thing is seeing the support numbers
Oh ok
Skoardy Oct 7, 2015 @ 8:38pm 
Stop bumping the thread reposting your link.
plzhavmercy Oct 20, 2015 @ 1:35am 
They should also add dino park tycoon

but mostly Zoo Tycoon.
Steve21 Oct 22, 2015 @ 2:26pm 
Originally posted by plzhavmercy:
They should also add dino park tycoon

but mostly Zoo Tycoon.
Yea good point. First goal is to get the petion signed to get noticed.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 30, 2015 @ 5:05pm