We've just released an update that we decided to call v1.16.
It adds and contains, amongst other boring techy things:
- Linux support!
- OSX support!
- SDL2 as platform abstraction library instead of OpenTK, fixes multiple compatibility issues
- GPU-scaled fullscreen mode, the game never changes screen resolution anymore
- Updated FMOD audio library to version 4.44.30, fixes audio related crashes
- The game doesn't use XML serializers anymore, fixes an extremely rare crash issue
- Improved debug logging
- Made gamepad support more robust
- Got rid of GLU requirement
- Multiple minor compatibility fixes
Linux and OS X versions will be available for download also for people who bought the game before the update!