Here are the sneak-peek patch note for the official release that's coming this April. Today we're going to look at some of the combat system changes and some moveset changes we made to Dan Mei, Valle, and Gaspar.
Next week, we're going to look at Ridika, Dic (Formerly known as D.I.C.K) and Hyde, so please stay tuned!
[Combat System] - Applies to all characters - Adjusted the judgment for first strike for all characters, making it easier to hit.
- Adjusted movement speed for all characters.
- Adjusted combat abilities for all characters (Damage, range, guard range, end frame, etc.) for better balance.
- Increased the player’s field of view.
Dan Mei - LRR+Alt is now removed.
- JR + Alt has now knock-up effect.
- His body turns gold-colored while in Super Armor mode (R + Alt).
Valle - LLR + Alt has now knock-up effect.
- JR doesn’t knock-up anymore while knock-up for JR + Alt remains.
Gaspar - Animation for LLR changed. He now charges forward leaving damage field on his track.
- R + Alt shoots every bullet that is left at once.
- The number of mines he can install per life is now limited to 5. If the number goes over 5, the first mine installed is destroyed so that there can only be 5 mines in the map.
There’s nothing more fun than playing a game with your buddies, and it’s even better when you all get FREE Meceta!
We’re giving away Meceta to anyone who records a video of playing ArcheBlade together with friends and posts it on Youtube or any other video-sharing website. Just send a link to your video along with URLs to you and your friend/s’ Steam Profile Page to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 14 PST.
Anyone who participates in the event will receive 3,300 Meceta.
Duration: February 28th 2014 ~ March 14th 2014 PST
Rewards: 3,300 Meceta (Enough to buy one character)
*Reward Meceta will be given on Friday March 14th 2014 PST
How: Please send,
1. a link to your video
2. along with URLs to you and your friends’ Steam Profile Page.
*Note: Only videos posted after February 28th 2014 are accepted, and your video should show your and your friend’s ID by pressing Tab button during match or at the result screen at the end of match.
The video should also include voice of you and your friends so please use a third party voice chat application while recording.
We look forward to your participation!