- Fixed buytime ending as soon as all players join in QMM.
- Increased warmuptime when all players are connected from 30 sec to 60 sec
- Fixed the default radar scale and money position settings overlapping with the spectator UI in the most common resolutions.
- Dropdown panels now support more than 20 options.
- Fixed inventory grenades icons drawing black.
- Fixed the bottom position player counter being a bit too low and cut off.
- Fixed hud alert flickering.
- Fixed Deathmatch Bonus Panel overlapping excessively with radar in extreme cases.
- Optimized some hud options code which improves performance.
- Money position relative to radar now considers safezone.
- Fixed HUD background alpha not saving if you set cl_hud_background_alpha to 0.
- Added concommand 'rangefinder' for map makers (provides 2d and 3d distance to target).
- In Demolition games, the last weapon can be any weapon and trigger the end of round logic if enabled.
- Added Effective range and rangefinder functionality to cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy convar.
- Fixed bad hostage icon positioning in some cases.
- In DeathMatch it now says the right name for all guns.
- In Demolition games, the next weapon panels now work for all guns.
- Optimized backend performance when when accessing CS:GO inventory on Steam Community.