As of last night, Redshirt was updated to v1.02! This addresses many of the bugs which have come up in the first week since release. A changelist is as follows:
Please note: if anyone is having trouble seeing their existing save games after updating to this new version, please read this thread.
- Fixed: Away Missions now have larger, more easily readable text.
- Fixed: Save location bug: Some players had been reporting problems saving their games. Games are now newly saved to a "Saved Games" folder under your My Documents folder in Windows, or Documents in Mac. Your existing save-games will be moved automatically.
- Fixed: Duplicate achievements bug
- Fixed: Omega Bar ticket bug
- Fixed: NPCs are more likely to 'like' statuses.
- Fixed: No longer assigned aspirations you've already completed.
- Fixed: end screen now actually plays sound effect & music
- Fixed: Recycling/trashing S.H.O.P. items bug: this now works properly, and actually pays the appropriate amount of KarmaCreds.
- Fixed: Job rewards listings now properly reflect any minuses to happiness and/or health.
- Tweak: Ability to buy two tickets (instead of capping at 1), so a friend can also be saved
- Tweak: Away Missions now feature a small chance of having to choose a friend to leave behind on an away mission!