Current Build: 49731
Date: June 18th, 2013
Platforms: Windows 64-bit, and Early Stage Mac OS/X 10.7/10.8 and Linux testing. We're working hard to get 32-bit versions out as well, but as of today, we don't have clients we can provide for it. XP is NOT supported, Mac OS/X 10.6 unfortunately cannot be supported due to middleware.
If you are playing on Linux or Mac at this early stage, please join us on the forums for discussion and ongoing bug fixes. These builds are still very early. If you don't wish to play through steam for them, you can download directly from http://uberent.com/launcher/padownloads
- Mac and Linux only, these are full build until we get our stand alone launcher working.
- Major server performance improvements: You should see significant improvements on sim performance in big games, with lots of units. Downside is: if you have a slow connection, you may see serious slow down, and even with a fat connection, you may see slow down if the bandwidth throttle limit is reached. However, still a huge gain.
- More Mac OS/X specific fixes (click select for instance)
- More Linux specific fixes (crash uploading almost ready, disabling broken vsync,e tc)
- Ongoing sound work
- Tactical missile launcher initial implementation is in; Nuke's work as well, but do 1 point of damage until we have more time to work on them.
- Pathing changes: Fixes units moving as though structures aren't there
- Remove fog of war on death, so you can spectate if you want to see what's going on
- Commander death means game over for now: All your units die too.
Major combat balance overhaul