Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Version 1.0.9701
- 'Everybody Loves Joe' achievement is now achievable.
- Rising Tide tie no longer unhinges the crane from the boat.
- Prevent the ability to skip the cafeteria run.
- Fixed Stacy's movement behavior in dark.
- Failsafe added for jumping to the front of the boat without smashing boxes.
- Rain turns off on boat while "Low Detail" is enabled in Settings->Gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where unassigned co-op arm would not drop grabbed object.
- Gamepads with less than four buttons are now ignored (laptop accelerometers causing menu to constantly scroll up).
- Ability to disable gamepad input.
- Reduced physics objects in boat, world of kelp, and cafeteria to improve performance.
- Rafters no longer randomize, falling rafters are marked.
- Chop blocker camera is fixed.
- Chef pauses for longer after a checkpoint load in the run.
- Grass contrast now visible.
- Removed grocery poster collision.
- Caiman claw game easier to get inside.
- Improved 'Trick Shot-Gun Wedding' achievement.
- Big Picture Mode no longer forces fullscreen.
- Subscribing to Workshop levels while using the in-game overlay will prompt a download so they show up in the Workshop menu without restarting the game.
- Fix an issue where case sensitivy prevented workshop levels from loading.
- D-pad now works for 360 and PS4 controllers.
- 360 controller automatically maps controls correctly.
- Windowed mode now starts centered instead of in a corner.
- Borderless Window option.
- Setting custom window sizes in OctodadConfig.xml will not be overwritten by closest supported monitor resolution (except when in fullscreen).
- Ability to package level to test locally without submitting to Steam.