New Serious Sam 2 Steam update 252822
The beta update 252822 has been promoted from public beta to main.
Serious Sam 2 Fixes/Improvements
- Removed the ability to start a vote while another vote is in progress.
- Fixed voting for next map in Coop not working.
- Fixed original demos crashing when played.
- Removed "Local Network" option. All multiplayer games are now "Internet" only. If you want to play a "Local Network"/LAN game, just start and join as you would any other server. If you are playing inside the local network, packets will be routed locally. The experience should be the same as it was before Steam was implemented.
- Fixed an issue with profiles for different mods interfering with each other and damaging them.
- Fixed difficulty and friendly fire info not being set properly for dedicated servers in the server list.
- The Mental Institution model can no longer be used as a player model.
InSamnity! 2 Mod Fixes/Improvements
- Added "Respawn in Place" option for cooperative games.
- Made it so a yes vote is automatically entered when votes are called by a player.
- Fixed issue with difficulty not being set properly when single player menu is created.
- Fixed vertical weapons list not handling the 'No weapons" weapon properly.
- Fixed single player in game menu buttons being too low for all the options.
- Fixed Bone Yard level not ending.