This topic has been locked
People bypassing VAC
Hi i have been watching some videos online of people bypasing VAC and logging into the secure servers can someone tell me what the point of this system is if someone can just get around it anyway ? Does not seem very fair to me .
Last edited by Dailyroach; Sep 18, 2014 @ 1:51am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
bonfriggle Sep 18, 2014 @ 1:54am 
People cannot bypass VAC. Bans are applied on a per game (sometimes engine) basis; therefore, you can cheat on one game and still be able to join VAC secured servers on another game.
76561197971684869 Sep 18, 2014 @ 1:57am 
Theres like 1660 search results on youtube of people bypassing it . Do you mean to tell me that every single one is fake ?
Last edited by Dailyroach; Sep 18, 2014 @ 1:58am
76561197971684869 Sep 18, 2014 @ 2:05am 
Why are so many people such pricks ? I never realised that all this crap goes on behind the scenes . Why do they do it . Why destroy other peoples fun ? im disgusted in what i have seen in this short time reasearching about all this .
Last edited by Dailyroach; Sep 18, 2014 @ 2:05am
Aesthetic Sep 18, 2014 @ 2:24am 
Originally posted by Dailyroach:
Why are so many people such pricks ? I never realised that all this crap goes on behind the scenes . Why do they do it . Why destroy other peoples fun ? im disgusted in what i have seen in this short time reasearching about all this .

Tell us why you felt the need to cheat 488 days ago. Answer that and you have answered your own question.
76561197971684869 Sep 18, 2014 @ 2:47am 
Originally posted by Nightenhelser:
Originally posted by Dailyroach:

Tell us why you felt the need to cheat 488 days ago. Answer that and you have answered your own question.

I would be more than happy to . The short version is i didn't and could not have I dont know how for a start and thats no lie . But i have talked about this in length . What i have learned so far from the previous talks i have had with people is that i do not own anything , i am considered a cheater if i am one or not , i cannot take any legal action , The internet is full of hackers and theives , If my account security is breached its my problem because obviously im a liar , A very few select people who have the same issue i have feel my pain but can't do anything to help . The people that actually hack get around it or get off scott free .

Its a serious problem and i am not being taken seriously .
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 18, 2014 @ 1:51am