Ez a téma zárolásra került
Could mods on different games get me vac banned on Vac protected games?
I had purchased Stalker a while back and naturally downloaded the "complete" mod to smooth out bugs and game play... and recently I had purchased Wolfenstein 3d and installed the ecwolf mod for better controls and wide screen resolution... so my question is, Could either of those mods potentially get me Vac banned or Battleye global banned from DayZ?
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Do you know Tyler Durdan?; 2014. máj. 3., 19:33
< >
114/14 megjegyzés mutatása
Mods? No..

Injected cheats / aimbots/wallhacks/multihacks to run on VAC secured servers/BE? Yep.
sm0 eredeti hozzászólása:
Mods? No..

Injected cheats / aimbots/wallhacks/multihacks to run on VAC secured servers/BE? Yep.
Thanks man... but yup just cosmetic mods for smoothing out bugs or making a game fit my screen correctly without the hideous black bars on the sides because it wants to run in standard 4:3 instead of 16:9 to fill my monitor no cheat engines... I just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to screw myself by having a cosmetic mod on my system but thank you again -Cheers
vulgarpikey eredeti hozzászólása:
Mods? No..

Thanks man... but yup just cosmetic mods for smoothing out bugs or making a game fit my screen correctly without the hideous black bars on the sides because it wants to run in standard 4:3 instead of 16:9 to fill my monitor no cheat engines... I just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to screw myself by having a cosmetic mod on my system but thank you again -Cheers
When you're on a MW game, modding will result in a ban. When you play a probper game (everything else), modding is allright as long as you don't touch core game files, those are EXE and DLL files.
ReBoot eredeti hozzászólása:
When you're on a MW game, modding will result in a ban. When you play a probper game (everything else), modding is allright as long as you don't touch core game files, those are EXE and DLL files.
Yea... I don't know anything about any of that stuff myself. I don't touch/alter files myself I just had a couple games, older single player games like wolf 3d and return to castle wolfenstein which didn't support widescreen resolutions so I had downloaded the mods to make them compatible for widescreen and the stalker "complete" mod that suppose to smooth out bugs and crashes and polishes graphics.... enough people said that those mods should be fine... so I'm done I just wanted those games mostly to fit my screen correctly I don't like the black bars on the sides... and stop crashing but other than that I have no intentions of modding anything else... the whole vac and battleye thing just makes me nervous because I don't completely understand that stuff... but thank you
Those games don't even use VAC.
Those games don't even use VAC.
yea I am aware of that... but I said vac or battleye and my understanding of battleye is that it scans your system for cheat engines and stuff like that... but again my understanding of how those things work is very limited soo it just makes me nervous... I don't want to mess up my clean standing with vac or battleye in any of my battleye and vac protected games but I just couldn't deal with playing those above mentioned games in standard resolution when I have a widescreen monitor or the game like S.T.AL.K.E.R. would bug out freeze and crash... not all the time but enough that it was a pain in the butt... but yea, I see lots of threads in other forums like dayz full of posts of people crying that they got vac and battleye banned "for no reason" which personally I highly doubt it was for no reason they must have done something... and well, it just makes me nervous because I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world I don't nor really know how to edit files but also didn't know if a installng a mod for cosmetic reasons on a non vac battleye game could throw off a red flag to either vac or battleye... again I was just nervous and wanted to ask people in the forum or even get a moderator to say "no, those wouldn't effect anything" for peace of mind.... I've never cheated in a game... not since I was 7 and played contra and ikari warriors on the "nes" and if you are familiar with either of those games... they were impossible to beat if you didn't use an unlimited lives or unlimited continue code- but I was 7 and never cheated a game in my life since... so if something stupid I did like installing a cosmetic mod because I'm vain about those hideous black bars on either side of my monitor got me Vac or Battleye banned from another game that I care about more like DayZ... I'd be pissed at myself you understand? I just woke up and haven't had any coffee yet so my apologies for how long this is, if I could think rite now I probably could have summed it all up in less words lol
-Cheers man
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Do you know Tyler Durdan?; 2014. máj. 5., 7:00
You can only get VAC banned if you use a cheat while playing a VAC protected game. If you install mods or cheats on non-VAC protected games, you will not get VAC banned.
Warlord Fred eredeti hozzászólása:
You can only get VAC banned if you use a cheat while playing a VAC protected game. If you install mods or cheats on non-VAC protected games, you will not get VAC banned.
This is not entirely true. Modding MW games is forbidden.
Warlord Fred eredeti hozzászólása:
What is MW? Modern Warefare? Originally I thought you meant MP, multi-player but was a typo or something...
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Do you know Tyler Durdan?; 2014. máj. 5., 12:27
What is MW? Modern Warefare? oringinally i thought you meant MP, multi-player but was a typo or something...
Modern Warfare games are not to be modded.
What is MW? Modern Warefare? oringinally i thought you meant MP, multi-player but was a typo or something...
Modern Warfare games are not to be modded.
k- cool that's what I thought you meant after you wrote MW again... I don't own any modern warefare games anyway good to know tho... I played the first two I think... I didn't really care for it... but thank you again
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Do you know Tyler Durdan?; 2014. máj. 5., 12:29
Mods? No..

I have a mod for fallout 4 that removed acceleration, gives me raw input and allows me to change ads sensitivity, would that be detected as a cheat by vac or battleye?
LordChesmond eredeti hozzászólása:
Mods? No..

I have a mod for fallout 4 that removed acceleration, gives me raw input and allows me to change ads sensitivity, would that be detected as a cheat by vac or battleye?
No.
LordChesmond eredeti hozzászólása:
Mods? No..

Mods in F4 may disable achievements though. I am not entirely sure, you better check.
< >
114/14 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. máj. 3., 19:31