Toto téma bylo uzamčeno
Banned from Black ops 2
Hello fellow gamers,
Today I wanted to start up the game: "Call of Duty Black Ops 2". Unfortunately I got a very unpleasant surprise... It started when I pressed play in steam and BO2 loaded, and when I pressed online it said: "You are VAC banned. You cannot play online.". I didn't cheat or hack in the game. Now I can't see the reason why I have been banned. It is an unfair ban. I have not been playing with hackers, I don't hack myself and I don't see why people would report me. If I could get unbanned I'd be very pleased because this is an unfair ban. I don't have the money to re-purchase it on a different account. I just don't know why they banned me. Almost everytime I play Black ops 2, I'm playing it with my friend. My friend can confirm that I don't hack or cheat at all. My K/D Also isn't that high, so I just couldn't have been hacking...
Is there ANY way VAC can delete this ban? Because this is not a legit ban!

Greetings,
TheRebellion135
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 22 komentářů
Contact steam support. Have you downloaded anything for BO2?
No I have not downloaded anything and in the VAC information page it said that Steam couldn't do anything about it. I can try though.
TheRebellion135 původně napsal:
No I have not downloaded anything and in the VAC information page it said that Steam couldn't do anything about it. I can try though.
Steam can either confirm your ban or reverse it if they review the information that made VAC ban you.
You were cheating that's why you're VAC banned in BO2

Your username also has a 'colorful' history on Google

http://statfire.net/channels/TheRebellion135

So you 'didn't download hacks' or 'you were hijacked and the hijacker cheated'

Which is it? At least if you're going to lie be consistent.
Naposledy upravil Satoru; 24. dub. 2014 v 9.24
Satoru původně napsal:
I have not been cheating at all! How do you mean colorful history?
Oh I see. The MVHacks website, doesn't have hacks for BO2. Also, I only use it for WarRock and Combat Arms, because those are the only games you can use them for! I did NOT download anything for BO2. Mainly because I like the game, so I don't use hacks for games I like, and the MVHacks website, was for me and a friend to troll in the game. Not for legit usement.
Naposledy upravil cowboybob; 24. dub. 2014 v 9.25
Oh I see, TheRebellion135 didn't even have anything like BO2 on it. Also, that actually is true. Some people from my class who don't really "like" me, were the people who did that. I created this account as my main account for my YouTube channel.
Satoru původně napsal:

It means that searching your username brings up your profile on hack sites - one of them which you registered on about two weeks ago. Which is, coincidentally, about how long it takes for VAC to detect and ban.

Weird!

Oh I see, TheRebellion135 didn't even have anything like BO2 on it. Also, that actually is true. Some people from my class who don't really "like" me, were the people who did that. I created this account as my main account for my YouTube channel.

Contact Steam support if you believe this to be in error. But don't waste their or your time if you know that you cheated.
Bram Stroker's Fapula původně napsal:

It means that searching your username brings up your profile on hack sites - one of them which you registered on about two weeks ago. Which is, coincidentally, about how long it takes for VAC to detect and ban.

Weird!
Yeah, but if you look at the game you can use the hacks for, it doesn't have BO2 in it. Nothing that has to do with a steam game.

Contact Steam support if you believe this to be in error. But don't waste their or your time if you know that you cheated.
I know that I'm not wasting their time, because I haven't been hacking in BO2!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRebellion135/about

Again this si YOUR CHANNEL Unless a bunch of your 'friends who hate you' made an entirely fictional channel that has all your videos in it.

Steam: TheFatCat135 (TheRebellion135 Got banned for some servers, I was hacked and that person was hacking, So I needed to create a new account :S)

So apparently you were not cheating or you were hacked and your hacker cheated.

Again make up your mind as to WHICH story you want to use.
Naposledy upravil Satoru; 24. dub. 2014 v 9.33

If you downloaded hacks for another game and left them open while you were in BO2, that can and will cause a VAC ban.
Satoru původně napsal:

So apparently you were not cheating or you were hacked and your hacker cheated.

Again make up your mind as to WHICH story you want to use.

I know that that is my YouTube channel, and that is not the account I'm worrying about. It's this one, because I payed for this game, I played it for 46 hours, and now I have been UNFAIRLY banned! That account was hacked because of Team Fortress 2. I have been banned for the servers there, because some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ from my class hacked it. It's not a freaking story, it's the truth. And no I haven't been cheating because THE PEOPLE FROM MY CLASS DID IN THE FREAKING GAME!
I'M NOT MAKING ANY STORY UP HERE, IT'S THE DAMN TRUTH!

If you downloaded hacks for another game and left them open while you were in BO2, that can and will cause a VAC ban.
I know that I haven't let any hacks open, because the hack automatically closes when you close the game. It injects in the game's process. So it can't inject itself in BO2.
Satoru původně napsal:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRebellion135/about

Again this si YOUR CHANNEL Unless a bunch of your 'friends who hate you' made an entirely fictional channel that has all your videos in it.
Yeah that is my YOUTUBE CHANNEL! That's not my freaking steam account! You're saying that they are my friends, but obviously they're not...
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 22 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 24. dub. 2014 v 9.07
Počet příspěvků: 22