Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen
Your move, Volvo.
Great system you got. Literally got banned for a simple bunnyhop script. IT WASN'T EVEN ATTACHED TO THE GAME. It was an autohotkey in which you just jumped over and over again. Not only am I banned, but my friend is for this. How much money are you going to take from me???
EDIT: Oh yea, this is CS:GO I'm talking about.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yup; 4. Apr. 2014 um 7:03
< >
Beiträge 114 von 14
Jade 4. Apr. 2014 um 7:08 
This "Volvo" stuff stopped being funny before it even started.

You don't get VAC banned for scripts. You get banned for known cheats.

I suggest you read the stickied thread.
yup 4. Apr. 2014 um 7:11 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Jade:

I can gurantee, 100%, I did not cheat. I swear to god, my lord and savior, I did NOT use any sort of hack or cheat. Trust me, I hacked on my main account and got banned and definitely got what I deserved. I DID NOTHING to get VAC banned on this account.
imo enhancing your game, regardless of how and wether that be a script or something else is cheating.
bunnyhop script is a cheat, would u like to play against someone that can bhop as T - side in dd2 too A long with an awp long before ct even gets to the crossing? no u wouldnt now deal with it because it is cheating regardless of how pety u might think it was, i bet others didnt think it was funny.

enjoy the 2 bans, seems like its starting to show a pattern dont u think? well off u go to your third account i guess :)

Ursprünglich geschrieben von s teamcommunity.com/id/notallen:

I can gurantee, 100%, I did not cheat. I swear to god, my lord and savior, I did NOT use any sort of hack or cheat. Trust me, I hacked on my main account and got banned and definitely got what I deserved. I DID NOTHING to get VAC banned on this account.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MalikQayum; 4. Apr. 2014 um 7:25
yup 4. Apr. 2014 um 7:32 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von MaLeK:
imo enhancing your game, regardless of how and wether that be a script or something else is cheating.
bunnyhop script is a cheat, would u like to play against someone that can bhop as T - side in dd2 too A long with an awp long before ct even gets to the crossing? no u wouldnt now deal with it because it is cheating regardless of how pety u might think it was, i bet others didnt think it was funny.

enjoy the 2 bans, seems like its starting to show a pattern dont u think? well off u go to your third account i guess :)

I'm sorry you're retarded. You can't bhop in any casual or competitive state. You can only bhop on some servers and apparently that some servers doesn't care. If they really cared, they would just ban you. It's not a hack or a cheat. Don't be such a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and don't respond if you only have 30 hours on the game.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von MaLeK:

I'm sorry you're retarded. You can't bhop in any casual or competitive state. You can only bhop on some servers and apparently that some servers doesn't care. If they really cared, they would just ban you. It's not a hack or a cheat. Don't be such a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and don't respond if you only have 30 hours on the game.

hahaa good joke ofc u can bhop.

and does this suffice for u ?
500 hours on cs 1.6
3000 hours on cs:s
400 hours on cs:go
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Royal_MaLeK/

Appeals to unprovable supernatural entities are always convincing. As are insults...
You have been banned, so has your friend, your plea for trust is a joke considering we know nothing about you except the fact that you are, you know, banned.

If you are truly innocent, contact support. If they find the ban to be in error, it will be removed. If not, well, one cheater less to screw up other peoples fun.

By the way, it does not matter what YOU consider to be cheating, only VACs opinion counts.

Also, Volvo? Seriously? Grow up.
You can't get VAC banned for scripts, macros or programs which initiate a specific macro. Either you cheated or the program you used had more to it than you were aware.

Given that your account is brand new and you have nothing on it, you 100% cheated, not a doubt in my mind.
yup 4. Apr. 2014 um 9:21 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Nya`:
You can't get VAC banned for scripts, macros or programs which initiate a specific macro. Either you cheated or the program you used had more to it than you were aware.

Given that your account is brand new and you have nothing on it, you 100% cheated, not a doubt in my mind.
Nope, I made a new one so I can play legit this time. I don't play competitive, only on deathrun servers. You want my main account on which I hacked on? http://steamcommunity.com/id/notallen
Nope, I made a new one so I can play legit this time.

Really? Because in the OP you said

Literally got banned for a simple bunnyhop script. IT WASN'T EVEN ATTACHED TO THE GAME.

This seems to be highly contradictory.
The truth unravels. 3 VAC bans, but you are innocent. lol. Quote from your Banned account. Sorry, your old banned account, not to be confused with your current banned account:

"I'm sorry you can't comprehend how much of an idiot you are."

The irony is killing me.

The good thing is, people like you just never stop cheating, you keep going getting banned again and again.
Did this second now-banned account happen to be played on the same computer as the account you originally got banned on?

Did you reformat the machine after the original account was banned?

I'm betting that if this 'bunny hop' thing is not VAC bannable, you likely got banned due to VAC detecting the hack still on your computer from your last account.
yup 4. Apr. 2014 um 11:14 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von I AM SHODAN!:
Did this second now-banned account happen to be played on the same computer as the account you originally got banned on?

Did you reformat the machine after the original account was banned?

I'm betting that if this 'bunny hop' thing is not VAC bannable, you likely got banned due to VAC detecting the hack still on your computer from your last account.
Yes, since the 80 days I have been banned from before I have reformatted my computer.

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Satoru:
Nope, I made a new one so I can play legit this time.

Really? Because in the OP you said

Literally got banned for a simple bunnyhop script. IT WASN'T EVEN ATTACHED TO THE GAME.

This seems to be highly contradictory.
Let me clear this up, I meant be legit in competitive, not to be legit over something silly.
Satoru 4. Apr. 2014 um 11:21 
Yes, since the 80 days I have been banned from before I have reformatted my computer.

So what you're saying is either

1) This bhop script somehow magically survived a reformat of your computer. LIke a zombie rabbit rising up from the Windows disc. Or that MS now apparently distributes bhop scripts as part of Windows update?

or

2) That you re-downloaded a bhop script despite claims of 'not cheating' and 'being legit'.

Let me clear this up, I meant be legit in competitive, not to be legit over something silly.

You may wish to redefine 'legit' because bhop scripts are 'not legit'.
Seems they already made their "move" when they banned this account...

as usual, these boards can not help with VAC bans.
< >
Beiträge 114 von 14
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 4. Apr. 2014 um 6:53