Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > VAC Discussion > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Αυτό το θέμα έχει κλειδωθεί
About CS GO Yesterday's VAC Ban
Thanks for the unban for both the VAC and the cooldown , but ! i dont know whats wrong with the community servers when i enter them it says , VAC Banned from secure server . Help Valve !
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
lol , didnt think about it let me check
Yes ! its done now thanks <3
I wish I got a ban yesterday i would have loved to have that screeny of my profile :)
feel left out.
So VAC had a big false posi this round? Shame if thats the case, since it'll be used as an excuse in years to come alongside the 'my frend' story.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Smeggy:
So VAC had a big false posi this round? Shame if thats the case, since it'll be used as an excuse in years to come alongside the 'my frend' story.

Pretty sure there are threads blaming the false positive from yesterday already using it as an excuse.....
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από New2CSGO:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Smeggy:

Pretty sure there are threads blaming the false positive from yesterday already using it as an excuse.....

Who cares? Doesn't matter how many people they convince in the threads if Valve decides they're lying, does it?
am , am unbanned so if u think am lying then its ur problem not mine and am unbanned so thanks valve :) .
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Nami:
am , am unbanned so if u think am lying then its ur problem not mine and am unbanned so thanks valve :) .

Lol, the point was popular opinion doesn't matter when Valve puts it's foot down and declares whether the ban was legit or not. I'm glad you got unbanned and I certainly wasn't trying to call you a liar.
Yes Valve makes mistakes, that's why I wonder why I got a spell.
A girlfriend of mine has pictures made ​​by our results, and I'm never more than 3 or 4th.

Hope this clears up too!
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Eiszeit:
Yes Valve makes mistakes, that's why I wonder why I got a spell.
A girlfriend of mine has pictures made ​​by our results, and I'm never more than 3 or 4th.

Hope this clears up too!
a spell? you mean a ban?

VAC/developer mistakes that are always corrected.
did yours get corrected?
It may take a while but if you were banned unfairly they will reverse it themselves.
nah its fine , i got unbanned and everything is fine but for the rest that didnt get unbanned hope you have the same as me :D goodluck ^^ ( sorry for my bad english ) XD
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > VAC Discussion > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 7 Φεβ 2014, 0:27
Αναρτήσεις: 13