Tämä keskustelu on lukittu
VAC Ban is permanent ?
Well my friend got a VAC Ban on CS:GO and i want to know if this kind of ban is permanent or for 1 mont, 1 year, etc. Thank you for read ! :D
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 18 kommentista
edit: oops I just ignore the "friend" thing :P
it is always a friend or cousin.

all vac bans are permanent.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on spoof; 3.2.2014 klo 10.39
Thank you ! :D
Yes, VAC bans are permanent for the game and the account of offense.
Consolation: They are kind enough not to disable your friend's whole steam account, which is even worse than VAC bans :D
Viimeisin muokkaaja on I am a mute!; 3.2.2014 klo 18.49
I am a mute! lähetti viestin:
Consolation: They are kind enough not to disable your friend's whole steam account, which is even worse than VAC bans :D

Please, they are not doing that out of kindness. I can garuntee you that Valve would have only a fraction of it's current user base if they nuked accounts entirely for cheating once. Whether or not you're a cheater, noone would want to risk hundreds of dollars on such a draconian system.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Chara the Explorer; 3.2.2014 klo 19.00
peoples accounts get hijacked than VAC banned.
whatever you think of that it would not be fair to ban accounts.

edit:
Here is someone who was banned but isn't any more

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LolipopGT

why does he have a VAC ban on the profile?
Viimeisin muokkaaja on spoof; 4.2.2014 klo 2.23
Yes thats nice
what game is he banned in and can he join a VAC secured server in that.
if you can proof that we believe he is unbanned.
he could be banned in MW2 than you can play tf2 just fine on secure servers.
and if he is banned in tf2 he can play insecure servers.
You can't play on vac secure servers anymore
Ozi lähetti viestin:
The Milkman Conspiracy lähetti viestin:

Please, they are not doing that out of kindness. I can garuntee you that Valve would have only a fraction of it's current user base if they nuked accounts entirely for cheating once. Whether or not you're a cheater, noone would want to risk hundreds of dollars on such a draconian system.

You could just not risk the 100s of dollars by not using cheats... your logic is so flawed. All bans should be for the entire account, and permanent.
My logic would be flawed if it weren't for the fact that false or 'unfair' bans have occured; accounts get hijacked and some games ban for the most harmless of cosmetic modding. If I knew my account could get nuked because someone hacked my account and used it to cheat before I get it back, I would buy from someone else, or pirate. (Edit: and no, telling someone "your account is your own responsibility" if they get it hacked/nuked is NOT good enough and will probably earn you a punch in the face as well) And that's before we get into the legal ramifications (I can garuntee you destroying an account with hundreds of games in it would not fly in the EU).

OP, your "friend" is not banned for ever, loads of hackers get unbanned. Valve barely gives a ♥♥♥♥. Why do you think you found it so easy to hack as well as all the other stunted ♥♥♥♥♥ like yourself.

Here is someone who was banned but isn't any more http://steamcommunity.com/id/LolipopGT

Please stop spreading false information. Unbanned accounts are about 0.006% of the total. The cheaters probably just latch onto the Steam deals that sell games for the price of a candy bar.

Also, judging by your other post, it would seem that you believe that VAC bans are global. They are not.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Chara the Explorer; 4.2.2014 klo 4.13
Bans are PER GAME except in the case of Source Engine games. Those two sets will ban you from every game using the same engine if you get a VAC on one of them. So just because your friend has a VAC and is still banned does not necessarily mean he's VAC banned from TF2. It's definitely not any sort of proof that bans aren't permanent.
So there is chance to save the skins ?
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 18 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 3.2.2014 klo 10.36