Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > VAC Discussion > Подробности темы
How VAC should work on CS:GO
I've seen a plug-in for server, which giving killed teammate to bust killer from same team.
You can take 50% of his money.
Forgive to him, and say that was a mistake or give him warn (2-3 warns =ban)
It would be better, because sometimes allies got killed by bad luck , or something.
i think that something like that should be at RANKED matches, coz this actual ban system is really...really bad.

Sorry for bad English, still learning, and i won't to use google translate :D
< >
Сообщения 115 из 26
I don't quite understand, teamkilling does not affect VAC at all. Is your point that it should?
Ah right, VAC is anti-cheat, my mistake.
Vac bans do not depend on reporting, but you can ask the admins for a server ban it this helps.
Im not talking about reports, but about that shoted player should have power to warn other player from same team
This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.
But you do have a point in the matter about getting kicked/banned for mistakes. Its based on damage done so if you manage to (by accident) kill someone in the head with an AWP it's pretty plausible you'll get kicked for doing a little tiny mistake again.
Sorry I misread first, thought you meant that the 50% money thing was a good idea lol. Sorry bro.
Автор сообщения: BóbrImperator®
Im not talking about reports, but about that shoted player should have power to warn other player from same team

You can warn players from same team, but cannot ban, only admins can issue a server ban and overwatch bans, but as to VAC bans only the VAC detection system can issue VAC bans.
I meant that, players shouldnt be banned instantly INGAME, just player who get killed should decide
You already get a punishment for teamkilling.
I meant that, players shouldnt be banned instantly INGAME, just player who get killed should decide

Well thats a matter you need to address with the server admins. Sorry !!!
People people!

They mean that the AUTO ban feature for CS:GO competative shouldn't be "oh you teamkilled three times, youre banned for a week!" and should be up to the person that was KILLED to decide if they should be punished.

Sometimes, it IS the fault of the person that was killed.
Автор сообщения: KARR
People people!

They mean that the AUTO ban feature for CS:GO competative shouldn't be "oh you teamkilled three times, youre banned for a week!" and should be up to the person that was KILLED to decide if they should be punished.

Sometimes, it IS the fault of the person that was killed.

Again, "Well thats a matter you need to address with the server admins. Sorry !!!"
It is not possible, because it happens on Ranked matches, so how i can message admin?
It is not possible, because it happens on Ranked matches, so how i can message admin?
You don't have to. On ranked matches, teamkillers get punishments.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 26
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > VAC Discussion > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 2 фев. 2014 г. в 6:40