Alle discussies > Steam-forum > VAC Discussion > Details van topic
Dit topic is gesloten
VAC ban length
So as whoever reads this could guess, my account has been vac banned, other than when the account got banned from the game I havn't really been fussed, however recently I was asked about playing said game which immediately reminded me of this ban. I would like to know why valve's stance on cheating is for an unlimited time ban rather than the 5 or 7 year bans they had previously. I then like to know why they don't have any community improvement in place I believe if they saw active helping from some of their 'cancerous' players it could really improve things for both sides. I believe that with a system like that in place it would encourage more people who are in a situation like mine to prove that they are not what the community thinks they are. I believe telling a banned player that he is stuck with that and can't do anything about it would make people much more likely to when making a new account just do it so as to ruin other peoples experience.
Thanks for reading,
Felix
< >
1-2 van 2 reacties weergegeven
i think for ever is a bit harsh, 150 years should be ok.
VAC bans were once temporary. It did not work, cheaters just kept cheating once the ban was over.

Non-cheaters agree, it should stay permanent. The many threads on the subject are the basis of this statement.
Laatst bewerkt door Silicon Vampire; 30 aug 2016 om 11:08
< >
1-2 van 2 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Alle discussies > Steam-forum > VAC Discussion > Details van topic
Geplaatst op: 30 aug 2016 om 10:55
Aantal berichten: 2