This topic has been locked
am pl mixta Jul 22, 2017 @ 12:22am
VAC BAN! ???
Please de ban my vac on counter-strike , my account was hacked on my friend now i can't play the counter strike global offensive because is vac-baned , please i changed my password and nobody hacking on this account , thx .
i will wait for unban vac my account maybe exist one change to remove it .
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Zekiran Jul 22, 2017 @ 12:23am 
If someone hacked your account, that's sad, but it's also your responsibility to keep track of security. The ban is permanent regardless of who was caught cheating on it.
am pl mixta Jul 22, 2017 @ 12:24am 
:( i changed the password for my account when i enter in the game say Overwatch disruptive is a permanent vac ban or no ?
Zekiran Jul 22, 2017 @ 12:26am 
You have a game ban, so yes, it's permanent. It means that whoever was using the account was caught by Overwatch. Game and Vac bans are different, but they can be applied to the same game IF someone was both cheating AND annoying.

Neither can be removed.

Just because you change the password, if you did that after the account was caught, there's nothing anyone could do.
am pl mixta Jul 22, 2017 @ 12:28am 
♥♥♥♥ that why that vac ban permanent , maybe no cheating and take vac ban me i no cheating on my account bat my "friend" used .. he say i bost you .. he bosted me in vac ban .
Zekiran Jul 22, 2017 @ 12:49am 
You let your friend use your account = also against the terms of service. So you're getting what you asked for in this case. You got ripped off, someone cheated on YOUR account, and now you pay the price.
Jim Thirwell Jul 22, 2017 @ 1:03am 
Take it up with your friend who cheats . Also getting your account boosted ... grow a spine and play legit
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 22, 2017 @ 12:22am