Trading Cards, badges and achievements.
Hey, Steam friends! Hope all of you have a good time :D!
As the title mention, I will discuss about trading cards, badges and achievemnts.

Personally, I believe that it is a new greate feature on Steam. It is a nice way to have a wide collection of things like badges on your Steam account. Then, you can show them at your Steam profile :)! You nead about 0.15 - 0.25 euros (0.2 - 0.34 dollars) for each card. After you have gotten the dropped cards, you can buy the rest of the card in order to craft the badge. The average is that you will need to buy 5 cards. So, you can understand you shouldn't spend a lot of money to have badges ;)! If you like a game or if it is one of your favorite you can craft a higher level badge and get more XPs! Not to mention that you will have emotions and backrounds or even a coupon :D: :ss13ok: (I've gotten one and I have 75% discount)!! You can personalize your profile in the way you like it more! Also, you will get new shocases if you level up 10 levels :)!
So, what's your opinion about cards and trading cards? Also, if you collect them, why do you do it?

I would like to add something more on my discussion. I think that it would be a great ideo on the part of Steam to make trading cards relevant with the specific game. For example if you earn 8 specific achievemnts in the game you can get 7 cards. It would be really intresting :)!
So, what do you believe about it? Have you heard something?

Share your opinions :D!
Naposledy upravil lazyboy_; 20. zář. 2013 v 12.45
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
As is mentioned the in the FAQ for the cards, they can't add achivements into it because at the moment you can EASILY unlock every achivement for every game in a matter of seconds.
ƺ 20. zář. 2013 v 13.33 
top is right,repost >>>
As is mentioned the in the FAQ for the cards, they can't add achivements into it because at the moment you can EASILY unlock every achivement for every game in a matter of seconds.
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 20. zář. 2013 v 12.40
Počet příspěvků: 2