กระทู้นี้ได้ถูกล็อคแล้ว
tipt_tapt (ถูกแบน) 12 ก.ค. 2013 @ 1: 55pm
Can games get taken off steam?
can games get taken off? i would like to know. can you list any games that were taken off of steam if games can be taken off. i want to know if TDU 1 was ever on steam
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 117 ความเห็น
Yes, games can be taken off steam; such was the case when EA pulled some in order to incentivize people to use origin. I know Dragon age II was one of them.
1) Yes gaems sometimes get removed from steam

However it's important to note

2) You can ALWAYS download your game if you own it

Assuming you purchased the game before the removal, the game will always be in your library, and will always be available for download, even if it's removed from the store.
Eve online has dissappeared
Games have been removed from Steam for PURCHASE. However, anyone who had already purchased those games can still access them for download anytime they like and play them. It simply means they aren't being sold on Steam anymore. If you purchased the game before it was removed, it remains in your game library as usual. Examples of this I can think of offhand would be Prey and Stubbs the Zombie. Also, games that are no longer available for purchase sometimes do come back to Steam, often in an updated or "game of the year" form or bundled with other games from the same developer/publisher.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Ineffable Anathema; 12 ก.ค. 2013 @ 2: 13pm
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย aguamoose:
Eve online has dissappeared

I'm not sure what you mean by this, as Eve online is still available through Steam and outside of Steam. O.o
What will happen when Steam closes its doors at some point? Will they enable us to download and backup all our games before?
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย DemonBeaver:
What will happen when Steam closes its doors at some point? Will they enable us to download and backup all our games before?
Not gonna happen for Valve to go bust. They are the leader, and they are strong one. They keep improving their services.
"the chronicle of riddick assault on dark athena" no longer available for purchase (but I managed to buy, on winter sale)
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย DemonBeaver:

Like any other bankruptcy some other company would likely come in and take over the service.
Grand Theft Auto 1 & 2 removed, no longer have Store pages.
The James Bond games and Terminator Salvation have been removed as well.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Minkaman:
Grand Theft Auto 1 & 2 removed, no longer have Store pages.

They're only available in the GTA bundle.
Indigo Prophecy, Mafia 1, and Stubbs the Zombie were removed just to name a few more.
There's a whole list on the old forums.
i wish we could delete games we didn't want
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 117 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50