ubergusterfan 2. apr. 2014 kl. 11.43
New PC, New Games
So, I just bought a new PC, Quad Core 3.8 Ghz, 6 GB RAM, GX 750 TI video card. Prior to this, the best computer I had was the cheapest gateway laptop that best buy sold 5 years ago. Needless to say, it was not great. So now that I have a mean gaming rig, I'm looking to pick up some solid games that really show off how powerful this thing is. I just bought Max Payne 3 and GTA IV, but I was wondering what other games people would suggest I pick up? Dark Souls II? Far Cry 3? What are some good games, both pretty and just good, that I should get.
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
ubergusterfan 2. apr. 2014 kl. 11.46 
Also, I'm not in to sandbox games. No Minecraft or anything like that. I am not morally opposed to them or anything, they are just not my cup of tea.
Fork_Q2 2. apr. 2014 kl. 11.59 
Want to buy games just to test your new PC? The Crysis games, Rome Total War II, Witcher II and both the Metro games are pretty demanding. Tomb Raider is popular for benchmarking also.
ubergusterfan 2. apr. 2014 kl. 12.08 
I want a game to test my new PC, so I appreciate those recommendations, but I also just want good games. Now that I really can play just about any PC game, I just want to know what people think are good PC games. Witcher 2 is a good recommendation. I have the first one and my last computer wouldn't run it, so I'm going to play through it and then I'll definitely pick that one up. Crysis and Rome II are good recs, but sadly, I have Metro Last Light and Tomb Raider for my PS3, and I can't justify buying a game I already have (unless Skyrim goes on sale).
DarkGaming2020 2. apr. 2014 kl. 13.11 
star citizen
Sist redigert av DarkGaming2020; 2. apr. 2014 kl. 13.11
Castor 3. apr. 2014 kl. 10.05 
crysis, titanfall, COD ghosts..something like that..
Aegis 3. apr. 2014 kl. 12.19 
Guys, i just wanted to say. Have a nice Day. Good bye!
Donitsi 4. apr. 2014 kl. 4.15 
I've got lots of games in Steam. most of them may not have big system requirements but played hours tell more than graphics.
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 2. apr. 2014 kl. 11.43