全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
Is the store down ?
Tried to buy DayZ like 3 different times today and i cannot buy it i know the card works i used it before on here and there is money on the card i think the store is down but i dont see anywhere it would be posted if it was down.. just would like to know so i can acually know if its down and if so when i can get the game i want.
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
Working for me.
It's fine for me.
If the store was down there would be a million threads like this.
Laptop 2014年2月26日 14時03分 
Works for me. Restart Steam and reboot your modem.
its not up for me .. i have tried a couple of cards that i know work and its not going though so it has to be Steams system
S. Murphy の投稿を引用:
its not up for me .. i have tried a couple of cards that i know work and its not going though so it has to be Steams system

BS. I just bought something. The problem is on your end:

Feb 26, 2014 $1.99 Purchase EU IV Conquistadors Unit pack
最近の変更はdirrtymartiniが行いました; 2014年2月26日 14時14分
Just bought something else:

Feb 26, 2014 $14.99 Purchase Europa Universalis IV - Conquest of Paradise
The problem is squarely on your end. If you can't figure it out, contact Steam Support.
最近の変更はdirrtymartiniが行いました; 2014年2月26日 14時13分
I had my brother buy it on his computer .. solved my problem without messing with crap now i need to figure out why my computer didnt allow it cause it has in the past .
S. Murphy の投稿を引用:
I had my brother buy it on his computer .. solved my problem without messing with crap now i need to figure out why my computer didnt allow it cause it has in the past .

You're welcome.
最近の変更はdirrtymartiniが行いました; 2014年2月26日 14時54分
i did reset my computer and my modem.. now its got me thinking why it didnt work lmao .. i might have to run a check with my virus protection or something ...
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2014年2月26日 12時32分
投稿数: 9