Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Friends
Hey all, I've been using steam for a wile now, and I noticed I don't really have any friends. I mean I had friends but our interests in games was very different, and I was moaned at because I wasn't online every single night playing games I don't even like. I might as well be married to them, tbh! Anyway I divorced these friends and decided to start from scratch. Only thing is the game I play the most isn't even able to play multiplayer. If anyone out there likes TS2014 and wants someone to chat to about it and test each others creations, then i'm your guy. Also it would be nice to speak to other people that have the same technical issues with the game as I do, so as we may be able to work out how to get past the many many TS2014 bugs. So anyone who fits the above and has a funny sense of humor, and isn't arrogant then please feel free to add me ASAP! I NEED FRIENDS!!!! lol
joeyofsmeg84
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-2 commenti su 2
Messaggio originale di Joeyofsmeg:
Hey all, I've been using steam for a wile now, and I noticed I don't really have any friends. I mean I had friends but our interests in games was very different, and I was moaned at because I wasn't online every single night playing games I don't even like. I might as well be married to them, tbh! Anyway I divorced these friends and decided to start from scratch. Only thing is the game I play the most isn't even able to play multiplayer. If anyone out there likes TS2014 and wants someone to chat to about it and test each others creations, then i'm your guy. Also it would be nice to speak to other people that have the same technical issues with the game as I do, so as we may be able to work out how to get past the many many TS2014 bugs. So anyone who fits the above and has a funny sense of humor, and isn't arrogant then please feel free to add me ASAP! I NEED FRIENDS!!!! lol
joeyofsmeg84

Hello! =)
I just added the you. Though, I do not know how to fix bugs and such, I'm not knowledgeable in that area.
Hello! =)
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-2 commenti su 2
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 26 feb 2014, ore 10:53