Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Steam Market bots.
I have been noticed many same players selling various items in steam market and I know that they are bots. They are used for buy under priced items and sell them back to market for profit.
It is against rules using bot in market?

EDIT: I did find out how to spot them easily.
You do this: Buy Vintage Pyrovision Goggles from market then resell it to market for lowest price possible. Then it will buy market bot within seconds and on "My Market History" you can see who bought it. Go to his profile and report him being bot in market.
It costs 4 cents per report(with euros).
Отредактировано Megative; 26 июл. 2014 г. в 14:56
< >
Сообщения 16 из 6
You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process.

Straight out of the subsriber agreement.

also:
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1e03tn/iama_steam_market_bot_writer_who_recently_got/
Oh, I forgot that I asked this long time ago. Thank you very much for telling. :thumbs:
Does steam not allow you to submit "WTB" offers like where a card is now selling at 9c, I can say I want to buy 10 cards at 5c and if someone sells at 5c I will get it?
Автор сообщения: Night Cat
Does steam not allow you to submit "WTB" offers like where a card is now selling at 9c, I can say I want to buy 10 cards at 5c and if someone sells at 5c I will get it?
Yes. Thanks for it, bots have harder time to do profit with steam items but they still do with in game items like keys and stuff.
It seems like it would be hard to make a profit with how much steam and the games devs take but i believe you because of how quickly some items i have put up have sold.
Автор сообщения: Blargh
It seems like it would be hard to make a profit with how much steam and the games devs take but i believe you because of how quickly some items i have put up have sold.
Well I don't know do they do profit with dollars because when using euros, buying goggles costs 5 cents and buying them to resell costs 3 cents for bots so they do 0 profit with euros if they resell them for 5 cents.
Ps: So far every buyer for my goggles is been private account, very low gaming hours or very small backpack. My friend did sell goggles to bot which had only 1 friend and the friend had 880 friends.
Отредактировано Megative; 28 июл. 2014 г. в 7:38
< >
Сообщения 16 из 6
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 9 июн. 2014 г. в 14:28