All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
frankenpope Jul 13, 2014 @ 4:50pm
Destiny on steam
If destiny is coming to steam i cant see why bloodborne the next souls game cant also be coming to pc,congratts steam i am impressed.my fingers are crossed for bloodborne i dont want to buy a ps4 just for that game but the souls games are the best and destiny gives me hope for mmos that are boring to me now.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
ONe_mOMENT Jul 13, 2014 @ 6:06pm 
Bloodborne is apparently being made in conjunction with a Sony studio. Hence the PS4 exclusivity. If it was any other studio, it would still have a chance to come out on other platforms. But Studio Japan have never had a game that wasn't exclusive to Sony platforms so chances just dropped to verry slim.
Destiny could can to Steam or it's gonna be it's own client (ie World of Warcraft or Aion). No way in hell is Bloodborne coming to PC. The developers making it is SCE Japan Studio, which is own by Sony. The publishers are Sony, hence it's never coming to PC. Ever!
wheres your head at mate
Qapa McFly Jul 13, 2014 @ 11:50pm 
lol you really dont understand term exclusiv. ♥♥♥♥ YOU I WILL PLAY IT ON PS4 :P
frankenpope Jul 14, 2014 @ 8:46am 
Originally posted by I am not FaZe:
wheres your head at mate
i can dream cant i mate.
Fork_Q2 Jul 14, 2014 @ 2:56pm 
Originally posted by monrepos100:
Originally posted by I am not FaZe:
wheres your head at mate
i can dream cant i mate.

Might as well dream of world peace, Bloodborne on PC is just as likely.
Fork_Q2 Jul 14, 2014 @ 2:59pm 
Originally posted by Nightmare Sasha:
Destiny could can to Steam or it's gonna be it's own client (ie World of Warcraft or Aion). No way in hell is Bloodborne coming to PC. The developers making it is SCE Japan Studio, which is own by Sony. The publishers are Sony, hence it's never coming to PC. Ever!

Apparently an entry for Destiny was found on Steam database for March 15th, but still a rumour.
Destro Jul 14, 2014 @ 3:25pm 
Would be awesome if Destiny comes to Steam ^_^
Lumanator Jul 14, 2014 @ 3:27pm 
The president of Bungie hates PC after releasing Halo, therefore, it's never coming.
Destro Jul 14, 2014 @ 3:28pm 
Originally posted by Lumanator:
The president of Bungie hates PC after releasing Halo, therefore, it's never coming.

Didn't they say it might come later?
Fork_Q2 Jul 14, 2014 @ 3:31pm 
Originally posted by Destro:

Don't know about Bungie, but Activision says it's possible.
Lumanator Jul 14, 2014 @ 3:36pm 
Originally posted by Destro:

And I thought one of Bungie's employees said Halo made PC shooters (aka keyboard/mouse) obsolete.
Spawk Jul 14, 2014 @ 3:55pm 
Originally posted by Poonik Card Bank!:
lol you really dont understand term exclusiv.
Exclusive. And exclusives don't mean much these days. Usually they are timed exclusives. Look at Dead Rising 3. They swore up and down that it would never come to any other system but the Xbox One. Coming to PC in September 2014.
biblereader666 Jul 14, 2014 @ 4:07pm 
meh, to me, destiny is just some generic space TPS game
sensh Jul 14, 2014 @ 4:27pm 
Bloodborne is never going to be ported for PC because Sony is funding it. They would be stupid to lose sales over whining PC fans
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2014 @ 4:50pm