Bu konu kilitlenmiştir.
Half-Life 3? Will it happen? Opinions?
What are you opinions on Half-Life 3? Will it ever be released or will it stay as a myth of video game history? Will it be worth the 10 year wait? I want your thoughts, Steam ;)
< >
15 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Not going to happen. It's time to move on.
Valve will never make anything with a 3 in it. Maybe another Half-Life, but as for the number 3 and Valve, you might as well forget it...
Wait 10 years more
i m doing it myself <3
İlk olarak SpicyBanana tarafından gönderildi:
Wait 10 years more
i m doing it myself <3
props to this guy i myself have had the same thoughts
here we go again soo...
i heard about the game,is the most amazing thing to the videogame history from the discover of the hands,also i heard to gaben is about to make up his b.....
oh no wrong game,but imagine something like that,i dont have many hopes,but meanwile you can buy compendium points and woder why dont have that game.
See you!!!!!!!
hey they aint gonna make half life 3 but they are gonna rebot it and make the first one better ;)
İlk olarak Shasow tarafından gönderildi:

wat
I think they will release it with SteamOS.
Would be cool:D
I think it will be released next year. Cuz you can already prebook HL3 in some Internet stores:csgogun:.
No. It never exist anymore.
Pleaseee!! Half Life 3 its god
İlk olarak ATB-A Luffy tarafından gönderildi:
What are you opinions on Half-Life 3? Will it ever be released or will it stay as a myth of video game history? Will it be worth the 10 year wait? I want your thoughts, Steam ;)

It's in deveploment at least. Has been for so long that it's been ported into source 2.

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/497516483229257728
İlk olarak Shasow tarafından gönderildi:
The more you regret it.
The more it won't actually happen.
< >
15 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 15 Ağu 2014 @ 15:48
İleti: 15