Este tópico foi trancado
Lion 8/ago./2014 às 12:57
Steam forums
I was curious if there was anyway to delete comments on forum post you have created yourself or if you can block specific people from posting. the reason i ask is well its the internet, ill come on the forums and see actual constructive conversations about games and features people want to see changed implemented or people just looking for others to play, or even people just discussing what they dont like about a game. but whenever i take part or read most of these posts theres allways some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thats belittling someone or fan boy with a rage boner because you dont like the same things as them. but at the end of the day its the internet and people with crap morals will say whatever they please, but im rambling and was seriously woundering if you can block or delete posts by some of the unsavory types.
< >
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
Ranko 8/ago./2014 às 12:58 
you can't do either, if you could, any post could be highly manipulated.
Lion 8/ago./2014 às 13:00 
Escrito originalmente por Malik Blishtar:
you can't do either, if you could, any post could be highly manipulated.

true i can see the negative aspects to this... i guess ill just need to wait for humanity to be less judgemental i shouldn't hold my breath though should i?
Satoru 8/ago./2014 às 13:28 
If you see users violating any of the rules use the 'Report' function beside the post and it will be addressed by a moderator if needed
Lion 8/ago./2014 às 13:32 
ill have to look that rule list up. guess i just want people to be held accountable for what they say though :/

Escrito originalmente por Satoru:
If you see users violating any of the rules use the 'Report' function beside the post and it will be addressed by a moderator if needed
Escrito originalmente por Rick Grimes:
ill have to look that rule list up. guess i just want people to be held accountable for what they say though :/

Escrito originalmente por Satoru:
If you want people to be held accountable for what they say you shouldn't be interracting with people on the internet.
< >
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 8/ago./2014 às 12:57